Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bar fine is 200 baht and yes you have to pay regardless of where you stay. And of course how much you pay the girl is up to you. But I suggest always agree on price and activities before leaving the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by
      Its up to us Guys to keep the prices down.
      Why? As far as I can tell, when all is said and paid for; the prices have been about the same for the last few years.

500 Baht Pattaya ST rates have been the same for yonks and 2,000 Baht LT rates have also been fairly consistant in the big Mango and Phuket. The season and availability changes the prices, not Japanese tourists!

The girls still have bills to pay and will work for whatever the market will bear... which really hasn't changed much.

If anything - with the more copious supply of better looking girls the prices may actually be dropping!

Pay what makes you feel good. Especially if you are new to the game.

Nothing ruins a holiday more than haggling over a few baht for the cost of a life long memory! It's a bit pathetic.

Stogie Bear

Comment

How do you guys prevent from getting HIV or any other sexually transmitted disease? Arenot you scared of this? I donnot want to ruin the party but are condoms enough?

Comment

Ozzie! Offcourse, thats a good way of handling the situation...
          Keep ur head up high and be straight forward.

It was a big fight inside C&D last week...The bar may face legal problems (as the romour tells me)..Any news about that?! Dont want the place to shut down...

Comment

nothing a few payoffs to the police cannot fix

Comment

I go back a long way in Thailand--over 30 years, or in practical time, I remember 100 baht all night. Now I pay around 1000 to 1500 for an all night from someone hanging around outside Nana after the bars close. I don't really like short time at all. Those that frequent the area around Grace Hotel or sidewalks in lower Sukumvit can find many for around 500. If you really like someone in Obsessions or Cascade, most will give you a cell phone # on the sly and meet you somewhere. It is a buyers market. One should not be drawn into the foolish activity of comparing US or European(or Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan etc.)prices with the local price. Try to fit in to the local community standards. Learn some Thai and go to town.

Comment

Originally posted by
                Nothing ruins a holiday more than haggling over a few baht for the cost of a life long memory! It's a bit pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X