X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi TripleZ...

No offence but oriental clients have a bad rap as sadists (especially the Japanese.) (People who like to physically hurt the girls they are with.) It may be this that is causing you to be kept at a distance.

Anyway... a good way to get around the rejection is to go "shopping" with a farang chum. Yeah, the world aint fair! But most of us are shallow and live on first impressions!

Good luck, and let us know how you get on. It will be very interesting to hear about your opinions and perspective.

SB

Comment

It's true that the TS girls can be a bit elusive if they are suspicous. Options:

1) Maybe your approach is too strong or too quick. Maybe you should slow down negotiations and take your time when you talk to them? Grab a bite at thai hut and chat with one for a while.

2) Get to know some of the HK-based girls like Gigi (a very tall pre-op). They all talk to each other so once you've broken the ice with one, you'll likely be accepted by the others.

3) Offer to pay more. Not an ideal option but it will get their attention.

4) Visit Wan Chai on a slow night (Sun - Wed). If business is slow and there's less chance that customers will be around, they will be more open to taking customers they would otherwise shy away from.

5) Check out the philippine girls down the street. They are usually bigger risk takers.

Comment

The problem is that outside Delaneys the Cops are always sniffing around. I dont think that they differentiate between Gweilos or Chinese, they ll stick handcuffs on anybody.
        very risky!

The Bars often get raided around there as well.

In your position i would

1) try Klong Bar opposite side of the rd to Warney Hotel
        2) Pick up the yellow pages
        3) watch the Football on ESPN instead

By the way thanks Jtatis you are a great help. You are the knowledge. I will also only go with PI girls in Hong Kong now.
        I think i actually prefer Philos to Thai now anyway....mmmmm

Comment

Working...
        X