X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asiants goes to india!

after reading this story and seeing this sexy pic, the question of "where will AsianTS go next for some new models" has been decided. Thankfully our long search to find models who are hotter and sexier than our Thai babes has been answered!! I just hope you guys aren't expecting any cum shots from this crew

" Hermaphrodites in Visakhapatnam present a memorandum to the Vizag District Collector seeking free houses on Tuesday. They were accompanied by Ms P. Varalakshmi, the local MLA in the dissolved State Assembly, who appealed for help on humanitarian grounds. According to the MLA, there are more than 600 eunuchs in and around Visakhapatnam. "
    Attached Files

a little early for april fools pilgrim

Comment

come on! this is a great chance for the site to find 600 models, all who will work for a dollar apiece, in the same city! if they have that many eunichs in some craphole city we have never even heard of, how many sackless victims do you think there are in Calcutta and Mumbay?

I will never know, that's for sure!!

Comment

It wiil be difficult to get the WHOLE Indian experience from a simple photograph......my advice is to strap a dead rodent across your face as you are viewing the pictures....
        I can think of no worse place than an Indian's asshole!!!

Comment

what a shame....over a billion people there, and I am sure at least 100,000 of them or more are ladyboys. how much ya' wanna bet you could only find a handful of good-looking ones?

this is the back-up plan if Fallujah doesn't work out for us.

Comment

Hey You need a photographer for this trip

Good

Ask Mickey
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

This thread is bordering on being the single most disgusting thing I've ever come across on the net. Even rotten.com is more tasteful...
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

w/o words .....

Comment

Comment

Im not sure if Turkey is European yet or still Asian but i do know that the LB scene there is growing.

I was talking to an old Turkish Girl friend the other day about the Thailand scene and she said that the "Ladyboy"thing is also very accepted in Turkey and you can find many ladyboys in Instanbul.

The last time i went to a Turkish restaurant there were two Ladyboys sitting down and quite nice to. If can get some pics ill post them. Some nice Belly Dancing shots.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Sep. 20 2004,07:24)
                      the "Ladyboy"thing is also very accepted in Turkey and you can find many ladyboys in Instanbul.
                      can you say "Midnight Express"?

Comment

Yeah great Idea when you are there you can do a short trip to finds some more georgeus Ladyboys in Pakistan or Bangladesh

Comment

Yeh , i remember that film, fantastic, and unfortunately true.

I only mentioned Turkey in passing and do not expect anyone to go LB hunting there. Istanbul can be dangerous to say the least. Ive been there once and i aint going back.

Comment

that's a great idea! i mean new faces for the site would be nice and a new look for Asian ladyboys!
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook
                            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

that's what we would always like to do but the majority of the guys just like to see the Thai girls, and who can really blame them? It seems like any trips outside southeast Asia would be just for fun and not to meet potential models, because the best ones live right there in Thailand. I think Laos could be worth it, even if we can only find 10 or 15.

Comment

Working...
                              X