X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like to see non nude videos ?

Hi i want to know if the Members want to know more about the Ladyboys.
    The Ladyboy Action videos are great but i also want to know more about the Ladybos.
    Like they talk, what they think and how they are acting after Work.
    1)Interviews
    0%
    2)Dancing Videos
    0%
    3)Ladyboys at Home
    0%
    4)Streetwalking
    0%
    5)No that's boring go away
    0%

Interveiws for Sure.. I also want to hear them Talk, and hear what they think.

I think this would be a big Hit. Unfortunatly, to post these Interviews etc..etc..
    these File size's would be Flipp'n HUGE....... and for the Dial-up customer's, well, it would'nt fly very well for them.

The best way for something Like this to get off the ground would be For ; Asiants.com to Open up a Online Store and sell these Video Interveiws and shots of the girls Walking the streets.

I would add some Vid's to my shopping cart. I'd be willing to pay, $19.99 for 30minute Interview and $39.99 for a cum shot at the end...............
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I still think one of the best video series we have ever had is the one with Trisha talking for 6 or 7 minutes;  nothing sexual about it at all but she is still mesmerizing.   I also liked little Jessica ......she looked so horny and hot and without even saying a word she had  me doing this        

Comment

Absolutely!!! The Trish interview brought this girl literally to my home. I love to have an interview - before getting into the real stuff!!!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

funny, I remember one guy complaining up here once, saying  "why do we have to hear some guy talking to the girls in the videos?"   and we do that in less than 10% of our video footage! just proves yet again that we  can never please every single person all the time no matter what we do.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 22 2004,16:16)
            I still think one of the best video series we have ever had is the one with Trisha talking for 6 or 7 minutes;  nothing sexual about it at all but she is still mesmerizing.   I also liked little Jessica ......she looked so horny and hot and without even saying a word she had  me doing this        
            Two of my favorites videos also JD (even with the videographers grunts and groans with Jessica)!

It was great to get a sense of Trish's personality and sensuality! Personally I'd like to see this type of video with Thai girls too even though their English won't be anywhere as good as the PI girls.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 22 2004,17:45)
               Personally I'd like to see this type of video with Thai girls too even though their English won't be anywhere as good as the PI girls.
              well, that IS a bit of a problem......many times I have been shooting these girls from Thailand and asking them questions but they just look at me with blank stares; not exactly good video footage when that happens.   The Aon videos go pretty well because she understands english very well, but no one seems to like her very much these days.  the recent May video was pretty good; she speaks well also.  Ponlien, Sugar and Tangmo also speak very well and their series were pretty good, telling us all about their lives just before they unloaded.

I think that was just about the time  that the guy was bitching up here that someone shouldn't be talking to the girls, lets just get 'em on film jacking off and leave out the interview process.  to me it makes it more personal if we talk to them first and then let them finish.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 22 2004,16:16)

More of that will be great. Truly I would like to know and understand more about this side of the Asian culture, for me I really don't know if going to the LB's world is right or it is only a temporary make-beleive. I enjoy their company but fucking an asshole is definitely not my cup of tea.

Lovelane

Comment

Two words for you...

STREAMING VIDEO

Find out about it and start doing it...

(Best of all it's easy and free!)

Comment

Originally posted by
                    I still think one of the best video series we have ever had is the one with Trisha talking for 6 or 7 minutes; nothing sexual about it at all but she is still mesmerizing.
                    As a rule I enjoy the partial nude videos and I really like the ones where they take their clothes off...

But the one of Trisha talking was just annoying. She sounded so much like a whiney preening American I couldn't sit through it all.

Still - different strokes and all that, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 22 2004,17:59)
                      The Aon videos go pretty well because she understands english very well, but no one seems to like her very  much these days.  
                      I love Aon!!! Interview her again!

Can I submit a list of other great things to videotape? Well, dancing for one...
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                      X