Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's something about saigon!

Originally posted by
    I'm pretty much turned on by anything beautiful, male or female. What I really love though is an old fashioned mentality. A lot of old fashioned values are so romantic to me€¦ if only they included orgies for nymphos like me, lol!

Hopefully soon I'll do even more shoots for Asian-TS, Bob's T-girls, and Allanah Starr. Allanah is a sweet girl. I met her in Vegas 3 years ago. She's so easy going, and I'm always mesmerized by her beautiful breasts!!

I also plan to tour the US and Europe to meet my fans, cause lord knows I just wanna suck the life out of every one of them!!
    The rest of the interview is right here...

This girl is a legend and apart from her own site she'll only appear (voluntarily!) on three other sites, and ours is one of them!

Stogie Bear!

Originally posted by
    also plan to tour the US and Europe to meet my fans,
    What about Singapore!!??
    Mister Arse

Comment

When are you ever there?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 23 2004,19:21)
        When are you ever there?  

wow!  we really got a plug from Saigon in Eros?  how cool!  there was a  time about 2 years ago when we first met that  she would only appear here and on her own website. she told me that she really appreciated what we were doing for the Asian Transsexual community.

Comment

she is so pretty. Stewart I am going to Singapore next month. I have a lot of business that I do there. Are we going to hook up for a drink or what? I am really not a bad guy. I usually stay at the Swiss Hotel Raffles on Quay Pier. You know the hotel?

Comment

Working...
          X