X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hat that you'll...

The film crew are coming down to our house for filming and interviews and then will ferry us down to Rayong on Saturday the 10th of October for more filming...

I'll hopefully be able to get away with gratuitous advertising by donning this hat!

(I got it done at the mall over the weekend. What do you say to people who ask you about it? I'm a sick pervy?)

What crew is working with you ? Is it the ; Real Sex film crew ? or some other Documentry crew ?

Let us know if they make any commitments to Broadcast.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

very cool, SB

good plug for the website and it will be nice to see Kui and you on the telly when that is shown.

here is an old pic of Kui I found in my hard drive, from Samet.....remember?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Sep. 21 2004,15:12)
        What crew is working with you ?    Is  it  the ;   Real Sex film crew ?  or  some other Documentry crew ?

Let us know if they make any commitments  to  Broadcast.
        The HBO crew is making a serious 90 minute documentary on Transgenderism. The producer considers Kui to be an interesting success story which contrasts with what he has seen in other countries.

If you live in the UK the programme will air before or around Easter next year on Channel Four, however HBO showtimes are more flexible and are not yet set. Hopefully in the early summer, but that's just a guess!

Blood hell - that pic of Kui is about 3 years old. She was barely 19!

Stogie

Comment

please tell me when it will show here in the Philippines! gosh i wanna see it...we do have HBP here on Cable TV.......
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Sep. 22 2004,13:38)
            please tell me when it will show here in the Philippines! gosh i wanna see it...we do have HBP here on Cable TV.......
            If you have HBO then it is likely to be a part of your HBO versions format sometime next summer. The reason that this is likely to happen is because there is a strong Asian element that recurs throught the theme of the documentary.

The director (A white South African who sounds exactly like a Brit) will pass on the showtimes and I will give them to you.

He will also give me a 'pre-release' DVD copy of the show which we may also be able to put to good use if you end up NOT getting a chance to see the documentary on TV!

Anyway - don't hold your breath. My guess is that the show will air on HBO by the middle of next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 21 2004,15:28)
              very cool,  SB      

good plug for the website and it will be nice to see Kui and you on the telly when that is shown.

here is an old pic of Kui I found in my hard drive, from Samet.....remember?

I like this picture, there is something in the girl llok that I cannot define sadness perhaps?

Lovelane

Comment

Originally posted by (lovelane @ Sep. 22 2004,22:14)
                I like this picture, there is something in the girl llok that I cannot define sadness perhaps?
                This is amazing. The reason I got in touch with Kui in the first place is because of the personal ad I saw on a website 3 years ago.

Although it didn't actually say anything negative or sad; I "felt" the sadness in that note the same way you can see it in the picture.

At the time this photo was taken she was getting over a rather eventful relationship with some oddball that hadn't lasted all that long, but had still hurt Kui a lot.

She was already in the bewildering confusion of having been trapped in the wrong body and she was just looking for love and acceptance from someone.

Unfortunately she never found it and got me instead!    

Stogie Bear

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 22 2004,22:53)
                  Originally posted by (lovelane @ Sep. 22 2004,22:14)
                  This is amazing. The reason I got in touch with Kui in the first place is because of the personal ad I saw on a website 3 years ago.

Although it didn't actually say anything negative or sad; I "felt" the sadness in that note the same way you can see it in the picture.

At the time this photo was taken she was getting over a rather eventful relationship with some oddball that hadn't lasted all that long, but had still hurt Kui a lot.

She was already in the bewildering confusion of having been trapped in the wrong body and she was just looking for love and acceptance from someone.

Unfortunately she never found it and got me instead!    

Stogie Bear

Well you should be an happy bunny.

Lovelane

Comment

Working...
                  X