X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana on tour

€¦€¦ awwwwwwww €¦.. and I lucky man did meet her in KL.

Banana came along with with Mickey and his PA Poo to KL and I had the pleasure to show them around by night entertain them a bit.

Honestly I never looked before too much on her €¦. but now I can€™t get enough. She has an amazing natural beauty which you can see when she is w/o make-up and body that drives your adrenalin up. Beside her great looks, she is fine company, funny and down to earth €¦. So we really enjoyed the time even it was short and too sad it was no weekend.

With I smile I remember her celebrity status when we left at our last evening a club. The guys were running behind us to give their contacts, telephone numbers and name cards to her, but lol €¦.she was safe in my arms €¦..

I also want say Mickey is a cool and easy going guy which is nice to be with and the same for Poo €¦. together they are a perfect couple €¦. They only don€™t reveal how much €¦

And as Mickey said later:

ATS is a new and improved site. No longer do you have to be content
    with just looking at the ladyboys online as we'll now deliver them to
    you live and in person.
    Attached Files

hey, that's great to hear, Chilli.....I didn't know that we delivered, and one of the sexiest ladyboys in Patong to boot! what a great trio to spend the weekend with; I agree that all 3 of them are great people and it's nice that you all got to meet up.

here is a great pic of your new favorite girl taken by Mickey on the island....wow, no wonder the guys were chasing her out of the clubs with their fone numbers

Comment

Can you guys do a delivery to downtown Sydney?

Comment

....ask your banker?

Comment

Working...
        X