X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in store on ats.com

Well, I'm glad you clicked on to this thread because I have three pics to share with yaw'll!

(The boss and I have been planning the rest of the year for you guys and I think you should know what is in store...)

Now, most of you that know me know that I have a slight 'penchant' (in a French accent please!) for the soft core artsy fartsy stuff...

So first up on my list of pics is Banana... The full set is coming soon to AsianTS.com...

Attached Files

Next up is my EX! (Well - if dreams could come true, eh?!)

This wonderful gal is coming soon, and we ain't saying exactly when - so you had better keep a sticky mitten on your membership card!
    Attached Files

Comment

Finally a message from the wonderfully wigged out Aubrey!

Folks - there are a bevvy of beautiful babes in the pipeline, (so to speak!) Stick with us and keep the faith. Them summer dogs were just a joke, honest! (And I wouldn't lie to ya!)

Keep tuned into the forum also, because over the next 3 months we'll be featuring some 'Easter Egg' (Hidden) galleries that will only be announced here and NOT on the main site or even in the Clubhouse!

Stogie Bear!

Comment

He he... I forgot to attatch the pic!
        Attached Files

Comment

could Ex possibly be the  new superstar that Jason was referring to?    I know she is not my exact type, but those are the ones that sell the website better than anyone else and usually carry that 'superstar' tag.

Comment

Ex has a wonderful face. Just something cute, honest and natural about that lady... Yep, I know that she is a horndog also, but I also like the "feel" of this model...

I hope that she is as nice as she seems to be on the photos!

Comment

"Summer dogs"....lol....stogie, I guess my comments were not alone....glad to see you are here for quality control.

I normally am not attracted to girls with that Isaan square jawline but Ex has such nice skin, eyes, smile and tits that she could be put in superstar status...even as a pre-op.

Banana is fucking spectacular

Aubrey fits in with the summer dogs...sorry

Keep up the quality control Stogie or we will have sight full of drag queens.

Comment

Yep Ex is a Superstar already
                Hot looking, Nice person, good Attitude what do you want more
                Will there be a Video of here ?

Comment

Originally posted by (pla @ Sep. 22 2004,15:00)
                  Yep Ex is a Superstar alreadyWill there be a Video of here ?
                  I'll agree with this......I know she has become very popular since we first added her just based on my mail! No Ex video for now........Pedro had no video camera for his work this year, but we are getting him one for his next series of work, so I am sure you will see Ex again soon and on Vid!

Comment

Originally posted by
                    most of you that know me know that I have a slight 'penchant' (in a French accent please!) for the soft core artsy fartsy stuff...
                    Mister Arse

Comment

mmm the pic of banana "won't see one like that on the bald fucks site " good job

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 22 2004,11:12)

Stogie what can I say, too much class, how can you be so bad and so good??

Lovelane

Comment

Doctor Stogie, well... he's the good guy. But Mr. Bear? Well, he takes medication most of the time!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 22 2004,11:12)
                            Is that a wig?
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
                              Is that a wig?
                              Well spotted, PO-Lover... It's the same hair piece from the Indo shoots from the year before last!

There's no pulling the pubes over your eyes, is there?

SB

Comment

Working...
                              X