X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is more concerned about safe sex?

whether girls or LBs, who seems to be insisting on the condoms, the check ups, the safe practices etc.?..
    i seem to be the one more concerned with safe sex
    0%
    neither of us usually
    0%
    both of us the same, it seems
    0%
    usually the sex worker
    0%
    my answer not here
    0%

While I am concerened with others health as well, its my own backside that concerns me the most. You want a piece of this, your wearing a raincoat. Pretty simple. That is at least with any anal or vaginal sex. Oral is another story altogether and while its really a very very low risk I just am not into sucking on a latex coated penis or licking on a latex covered pussy so I am not afraid to take that chance with unprotected oral sex.

I believe that any sex worker that is willing to allow you to do her / him bareback or for a patron to allow it to be done bare back to them is just flirting with danger and in due time your liable to get bit. Unless I knew that person very well and could be assured they were 110% clean (and that is pretty well impossible in todays world as folks do stray and cheat on each other) its protection if you want to do me, that is unless its BJ.

Comment

i always wear condoms even though i hate the feel of them, well nearly always, and lets just say the only thing my ex-wife didn't moan about was the sex, because it felt good for both of us and i never weared a raincoat with her.

in my late teens and early twenties i saw a few good friends of AIDs and it shock me and my remaining friends, but because of the catholic church here in Ireland, i was 26 before i knew anything about condoms.
      i love t-girls

Comment

I dunno how this thread got overlooked. It's a good one.

It seems to me that it's assumed that we are going to take precautions with most of my partners...

...but I have had some frightening reality checks with quite a few ladyboys and some of them are well known to most of us.

Comment

It's my experience that it's becoming more and more common for the girls to attempt or to allow bareback...They just grab your cock and try to shove it in...I find it so especially with the newer and younger girls...So much for Thai HIV education...

I'm not a bottom so I have no idea if they try or want to fuck guys bareback with the same frequency...
          I suppose it is much the same...

But it ain't against the law...To each his own pleasure and destruction...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Agreed, but this is not a new phenomenon to me. I'd say at least 80% of the girls I've been with wanted to go bareback or attempted to do so willingly on their own volition. Actually, its even closer to 90% and the remaining who didn't, who is to say they wouldn't do it if asked.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

there must be something wrong with me - I've only been offered bareback in LOS by a GG, never a ladyboy
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 04 2008,15:46) I dunno how this thread got overlooked. It's a good one.

It seems to me that it's assumed that we are going to take precautions with most of my partners...

...but I have had some frightening reality checks with quite a few ladyboys and some of them are well known to most of us.

for whoever said my posts and polls were silly!!!

Comment

Well even a blind man finds a nut every now and then
                  The answer is it depends on many factors, right?
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Protection is just a fact of life and survival anymore...like it or not. You like to play russian roulette its your ball game go for it. No one like adventure and excitment and trying any and all kinds of things out than I do, but one thing I love above all else is my life, and I try not to jeopardize it.

Comment

I could count on one hand the amount of LBs or GGs who have asked me to use a condom , it has always been me who has stopped and insisted on it and Im talking people who have been around and should know better .

Some of the reasons - you look clean / you don't look sick / you still young man / I trust you ok .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

hi im new to the forum but not new to the life and being a Rn i just have to say please please us one dont need to meet you in the hospital would like to have a beer and have f un not take care of you
                        safty all enjoy

Comment

Thank you all for your advice..But the issue of safe sex has been beaten to death on this board...

This thread is about WHO...you or your partner...is most concerned about usinng protection...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

When Im enjoying myself in Thailand! it seems to be myself who is more interested in safe sex ! Quite a few of the girls Ive been with arent at all concerned about me putting on a condom (I bloody well am though!!! and always use one), and they just say 'never mind I clean!"
                            sammy555

Comment

I rather wear the raincoat than picking up something I would regret for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X