Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure   Pat has a place around here just as everyone else  does, he was just angry that 2 of the threads in this forum were not exactly related to ladyboys.  but no reason to be upset; as  Stogie said untold thousands of other posts up here DO relate to ladyboys;  this thread and the one about the beheadings may have been misplaced but it doesn't make this forum any worse off for it. by the way, I am STILL doing tests with Hotmail and my other mail systems and my theory is even more true than I even dreamed; Hotmail is a terrible mail program and should be dumped by anyone who is serious about sending/recieving mail.

and for Pat and others stogie has moved the beheadings thread into the virtual bar where it belonged.....what a disgusting bunch of dickless assholes those people are who did that shit.

Comment

Another important part of forums is that they are 'topical'. As subjects get boring or if they are not read then they fall by the wayside onto page two and beyond!

Our main forum on this message board is almost always about topical subjects and usually relates to the TS girls that we like.

But as the subjects run their course they drop away. Instead of having a go at people who post 'off topic' subjects it's probably an idea to just let market forces do the work for you!

Anyway the point of your posts were well taken, even if the spirit in which you wrote them was mean spirited and plain rude!

Cheer up, old chap!

Stogie Bear

Comment

I have said my piece, made my point, and I accept most replies and criticisms.

But this quote from Tomcat is a bit much.

"What a miserable bastard this Pat guy is. Like a Bear with a sore head . I cant see him being around too long ."

Well Tomcat, I'm sure that we will meet in LOS sometime, perhaps then you will like to repeat those words, we'll then see who will be "miserable"!

Going back to the original gripe, I complained about this before (about a year ago Tomcat) and many members agreed with me. Since then, topics other than ladyboy related have usually been left out of the "News, Updates & GIRLS.
        All the latest news about the site and the latest on the girls is right here."
        forum.

JD, note what it says below "News, Updates & GIRLS."  

SB, I tried reading the football forum as you suggested but as usual, I cannot understand the american jargon. (In fact, most things that Americans do, I cannot understand.)

But this is hardly the forum to be discussing these matters!!  

No harm done I hope.

Pat

Comment

Thanks for the reply Pat... We'll keep a better perspective on what we think is 'newsworthy' in the future!

Stogie

Comment

Working...
          X