Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Happy Returns on your 5th Birthday.

Reminds me of a joke.

Guy says to LB - I have a prick the size of a 5 year old.
    She says no problem

Unzips his fly

No - his dick is as long as a 5 year old is tall.......

Oh her poor ass

Comment

I'm oldddddd!!
      Started browsing this site in 2002
      HAPPY B/DAY!!!!!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Fuck, this place is 5 years old and if you spend enough time in the chat-room you can see the cob-webs beginning to form.

happy birthday and good luck for another 5.
        i love t-girls

Comment

(rossco @ Jul. 14 2008,15:13) Reminds me of a joke.

Guy says to LB - I have a prick the size of a 5 year old.
          She says no problem

Unzips his fly

No - his dick is as long as a 5 year old is tall.......

Oh her poor ass...
          There's a reason you aren't invited to parties!

Comment

What party?

Life is a party.....

What did I miss?

PS My prick is the size of an embryonic !

Comment

found the forum 3 years ago, is there any connection between it and the old Toonedup.com forum, or something that sounded like toonedup??
              Cheers to many years to come

Comment

that domain is owned by the ATS guys and still used behind the scenes

one of the photographers from the UK {tall Mike} tried a seperate forum on that domain but it never took off

if you count the yellow forum which was the precursor of this one the forums here are actually 7 years old ..... started in June of 2001 and named the AsianTS forums until January of this year, Stogie was encouraged to move what he has created to this new domain called TheLadyboyForums and it has worked out very well so far.
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jul. 17 2008,04:43) that domain is owned by the ATS guys and still used behind the scenes

one of the photographers from the UK {tall Mike} tried a seperate forum on that domain but it never took off

if you count the yellow forum which was the precursor of this one the forums here are actually 7 years old ..... started in June of 2001 and named the AsianTS forums until January of this year, Stogie was encouraged to move what he has created to this new domain called TheLadyboyForums and it has worked out very well so far.
                  Cheers JaiDee
                  yeah I thought there was some connection, I was on that forum till it finished, not sure how long it ran for, think i was on it 2 or 3 years before it disappeared around august or so 2005.

Comment

Big Ups to stogie and this forum both r truly awesum Happy 5 years

XOXO Jennangelina

Comment

Happy Anniversary! 5 years...great stuff...keep it up; especially the femboys and hopefully more from the Philippines!

Comment

(alan1chef @ Jul. 17 2008,14:56) and more from the Philippines!  
                        sure, just take as many photo's as you want from that country and then post them to this forum

no one from the  ATS company is ever going back there so this is the only place you'll ever see 'em
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Lots of HOT PI ladyboys here...

Comment

I would say the forum is well on its way to becoming ripe Ol' man.

Congradulations.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Congratulation......

and some on the next 5 years...

....No birthday party?

Dieter
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

..I was here at the very begining & back then had no idea what the hell u guys were talking about.. it was all greek to me!  

.. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Working...
                                X