Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(anicon @ Jul. 30 2008,19:57) it was all greek to me
    ahhhhh, so you DID understand!
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Guys,
      I read your discussions all the time. I have never been to Thailand. I have not even had sex with a ladyboy. I just think you are a damn fun group of guys and your comments often make me laugh out loud! You are a motley crew indeed! Remember the webpage is YOU. Without your information, comments and humor the webpage would be nothing. So hurrah for you and a wish for 5 more splendid years!  
      Arcticwildman

Comment

(Arctic @ Jul. 31 2008,11:14) So hurrah for you and a wish for 5 more splendid years!
        Cheers and welcome!

Comment

We're the best...and much more

"Nunc Est Bibendum"
          Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
          Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

Comment

Arctic,
            Thanks for posting and why dont you ever TRY a ladyboy-just once. Hell, you might like it!!!! You might even be able to meet some of these miscreants!! But go to Thailand for your LB experience dont waste your money in the USA or Europe!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

You know what?? I DEMAND we go back to the old yellow one!! I might have actually been one of the first posters on this site!! Oh yeah I am having my broadband ripped apart and going back to dial up Happy Bday
              Be careful out there!

Comment

5 years huh...........

Thats 35 in dog years!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

time to be put down?
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Aug. 01 2008,07:33)  I might have actually been one of the first posters on this site!!  
                    you were, BB

along with myself and the Lotusman, the first 3 guys ever

also, remember Julian the lawyer from NYC? He was around that summer of '01 as well, and then was very close to the 9/11 attacks at ground zero; moved to the Caribbean not long afterwards and lost touch with the message board

RR came along soon after,  Bartman and Masahiko as well.... anyone else still reading here from those early days?

Comment

Vintage 2004..... a mere newbie compared to a lot of others still posting here.

But I do feel that the forum has developed and matured over the years, just like some of us.

I do wonder what it will look like in another 5 years.

People reminiscing about the good old days of Nana Plaza and astounding trip reports from the new LB mecca of Koh Samui?

Comment

Happy Birthday Ladyboys Forum...!

Comment

[quote]
                          (JaiDee @ Aug. 02 2008,03:07) [quote=

RR came along soon after,  Bartman and Masahiko as well.... anyone else still reading here from those early days?[/quote]
                          Me. I posted a trip report too. Does any one know how I can view it now?

Also I still kept the same user name. Anyone had a change since?

Comment

Stogie and Bam tried to revive that old yellow forum once to no avail ..... could be dead forever now! sorry...

Comment

A late congratulations!

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                              X