Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(reflections @ Jul. 27 2008,22:10) this sleazebag business of online adult entertainment
    you've got that line dead on

I have met at least a dozen scumbags by now

so many jealous, lazy, back-stabbing and no-good MFER's in the on-line industry  you wouldn't even believe it

Stogie is indeed cool and also don't forget Seanchai from LB-LB and the great Grooby websites; mentor, friend, honest, helpful and just plain cool guy  

extremely rare from my experiences, there are a few others but surely I have met more losers than good guys doing this crap
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Staying "clean" is not always that easy in our line of business.

I am very happy to know JaiDee and Stogie.

On my site, I am often asked to make bad reviews disappear.
      Most times, they offer to buy advertising on the site in return.

Comment

On my site, I am often asked to make bad reviews disappear.
        Most times, they offer to buy advertising on the site in return.
        That's just good business.

Some of the things written about people and websites and even hotels and bars are quite strange and even untrue, so I don't mind deleting those comments, especially if we are friendly with that person or business.

What annoys me as a potential customer and casual internet user is being tricked into clicking some bullshit link and sent around in circles on scam-sites.

I assume that all the things I hate are hated by everyone else who thinks like me so what's the point of doing those things.

They don't get you more business and they certainly don't get you any respect!

The web is easy...

Keep it simple, entertaining, interactive and honest and the business will come.  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 28 2008,23:09) The web is easy...

Keep it simple, entertaining, interactive and honest and the business will come.  
          Ummm.....you need affiliates also, without traffic any website is dead in the water.

The site can be as pretty and entertaining as you want it, but if no one see's it no one will come!
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
          X