X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE GUESS BAR T Shirt...

The first person to join any site that I advertise in my signature below (at ANY LEVEL) will get this free brand new GUESS BAR T shirt worth 399 baht.

Here are the rules...

I must get a cut of the sale... (which means that you must have 'cookies' on your computer turned on and you join through one of the links in my signature below...)

No cut for me - no T shirt for you!

Email me your CCBill details so I can check the sale to [email protected]

If your join price of any of the websites is OVER $50US then I'll also include a trial (10 day) pass to www.ladyboyflix.com

There is only one prize and this offer ends at the end of the month or when the first person claims (and gets) the prize!

Cheers...
    Attached Files

(stogie bear @ Jul. 20 2008,03:43) The first person to join any site that I advertise in my signature below (at ANY LEVEL) will get this free brand new GUESS BAR T shirt worth 399 baht.
    Disclaimer: Ladyboys pictured not included, sold separately.  

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 19 2008,13:43) will get this free brand new GUESS BAR T shirt worth 399 baht.
      a used one might be a bigger incentive
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Wonder how much a used T-Shirt and a used pair of panty's and 10 Foto's of your favotite Guess Bar lass wearing the T-Shirt and Panties would be go for ?

Comment

Competition is closed... thanks for joining www.AsianTS.com for a year.

Your www.ladyboyflix.com trial 10 day pass is in the mail and I'll send off your T shirt on Monday...

A joyous start to the week!

Comment

they need to have me design their next shirt... those are ugly.. (no offense)
            "What a fucking hero you are.... "
            -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Blimey. I didn't think they were that bad. I like them.

Comment

Did u do them?
                "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Will i be allowed to claim a second free t-shirt
                  i love t-girls

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 20 2008,20:41) Competition is closed... thanks for joining www.AsianTS.com for a year.

Your www.ladyboyflix.com trial 10 day pass is in the mail and I'll send off your T shirt on Monday...

A joyous start to the week!  

So by my reckoning that t shirt just cost $99
                    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Depends how you look at things.

You will see it this way if you are a half empty kind of guy.

If you are half full you will say that you were going to buy the site anyway and got something else as a bonus.
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(marshal @ Aug. 04 2008,16:42) So by my reckoning that t shirt just cost $99
                        Next time you go to Thailand divide the amount the whole trip cost by the number of times you had sex...

Comment

And then remind yourself how much it would have cost for one night with a Western gg!

RR
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Ok Ok - guys it was meant in jest, and not meant to be taken in that context.
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

We know Marsh...dont fret... cancel the bullet proof vest...

Comment

Working...
                              X