• Benz is back

she seems to be back from london, and now also with her own site:
    http://www.benzts.com/

She's due back here (UK) this week..
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Argggghhhh!

Another slow loading shitty website with 'No Right Click' and fucking crap disco music blaring out!      

Filipinos should be globally banned from web design!  

You have been warned! What a fucking useless pile of shit!

And who on earth writes this shit... A 'courtesan?' For fucks sake!  
      Attached Files

Comment

the music can easily be turned off in the upper right corner, click the music stop or play buttons.
        i agree that pics that are shown in the flash application is rubbish.

Comment

The music shouldn't be there in the first place... as for all that terrible text written by either an online fan hoping for a freebie or some Filipino jusy out of college... it's a disgrace.

And it's a real shame because with proper management and a decent website that ISN'T designed as an ego trip for the designer she could be making over 100,000 pounds a year working part time.

As it is she'll just have to trade off on phone numbers and bar calls.
          Attached Files

Comment

You have been warned! What a fucking useless pile of shit!
            What is lacking in the site design is more than made up for by those pictures.

She just gets better and better over time.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Have to agree Monkey, she looks absolutely beautiful in those pics!

Also, Naang Faa, do you know whether she is planning on returning to Thailand any time? We both hope she is doing great there of course, but would also love to see her again some time

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 20 2008,19:18) And who on earth writes this shit... A 'courtesan?' For fucks sake!  
                a court-isan Means she's a Ladyboy from Isan

Comment

(perth_couple @ Jul. 20 2008,22:39) do you know whether she is planning on returning to Thailand any time
                  be careful with this girl, she has been known to tell nastly lies in order to bolster her image at the expense of others.
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Ladyboys lie? That's the first I have heard of this kind of behavior!!

Comment

t's one thing when they say "my friend she sick in hospital na" and they skip a date or some shit, we are all used to that....but when a person, even a Thai ladyboy hooker, lies to make herself look good at the expense of someone else that's just going too far.

Liar, plain and simple... if you want that and want to pay 200 pounds or more to spend time with her, be my guest.
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Hmmmm age 22 - somehow I find that a bit difficult to believe.

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

She's either 26 or almost 26... Naaaang Fa?

Comment

If she says she's 22 then she's 22 same same me
                            x

...and she's from Nakhon Sawan same same me also,not Issan...
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jul. 20 2008,23:10) If she says she's 22 then she's 22 same same me...
                              Oh, you girls...

I suppose it was a bit silly/rude asking about her age...

...and who cares... to anyone living in the UK she looks fucking awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X