X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bueno cham is in japan

Bueno-Cham im finally on the board everyone!  ATS has kept me so busy i never had the time to zero in on how this works.  however ive been off dope (yes weed) for about 7 days now and can concentrate a little better now....i actually think its a great thing (these forums) where guys with simliar interests can share information as a group (however good or dirty it is).  i am proud to be the one of the main guys behind this ATS site, which has become by far the most successful and popular Asian Shemale site by far.

i take pride in my role with ATS, and im very proud to see you guys have mentioned me in some past messages (with pics of that new korean SKANK (hottie) in my car.  $250 got me 3 photo sets, and to fuck her 2 times and she stayed overnite.  even got to lick her ass YEA!   i think the hot skank needed the cash for meth or coke LOL...but thats not my scene at all.  i do however give a thumbs up to the green buds we have in CALI (420)...and i give props to all the HOT TS Skanks out there.  i do like LBs, Asian are fine too but ive never hit the scene in Asia...just Hollywood, California.

Lilly Lee is probably the hottest one with the best cock in the USA (for Asians).  Allanah from NYC is probably the best TS for Spanish ones in the USA.  Saigon Lee is among the most worthless AIDS infested worthless pieces of poop one could encounter and her days are numbered...however Bueno`s true favorite are real Asian Pussies (NOT RATHOLES), and perhaps about 10-20% of me is crazy about TSs.  (Man the photoshoots are fun ).

Anyways, big thumbs up to Sony and the Japanese in Japan for making all this possible.  good thing we bombed them..or it would have never gotten here.

ill try to be on here a few days a week from now on...
    (--) Bueno Cham (aka Andy)

A big welcome to Bueno! Nice to see you off the weed and on the forum!

I'm just guessing, but I take it your a boob man, right!

(Thanks for your assistance and advice over the last couple of years when I was trying to get The CLUBHOUSE up and running! Sure made my life easier knowing you were jsut an email away!)

SB

Comment

I keep looking at that girl and am getting the urge to buy a loaf of bread or two!

Hey, dude... Is this one of ours too?  
      Attached Files

Comment

Bueno you are one piece of work dude! nice to have you back here and IM me some time!!

Comment

thanks Bueno......nice to see you up here!

there would be NO AsianTS.com if not for Bueno Cham....this site was floundering in the water 3 years ago when we first met at Bahtsi's for dinner and he said over lobster pie and steaks "Hey, why don't I take over the operation"? since then it has been all good.

I also get a free place to stay when I am in L.A.!

thanks for processing all this filth through that cool apartment out there and for not letting that fat pig and other distractions get in the way; have fun in Japan and eat some small asian ass for us!

Comment

Originally posted by (buenoats @ Sep. 29 2004,00:06)
            Bueno-Cham im finally on the board everyone!  ATS has kept me so busy i never had the time to zero in on how this works.  however ive been off dope (yes weed) for about 7 days now and can concentrate a little better now....i actually think its a great thing (these forums) where guys with simliar interests can share information as a group (however good or dirty it is).  i am proud to be the one of the main guys behind this ATS site, which has become by far the most successful and popular Asian Shemale site by far.

i take pride in my role with ATS, and im very proud to see you guys have mentioned me in some past messages (with pics of that new korean SKANK (hottie) in my car.  $250 got me 3 photo sets, and to fuck her 2 times and she stayed overnite.  even got to lick her ass YEA!   i think the hot skank needed the cash for meth or coke LOL...but thats not my scene at all.  i do however give a thumbs up to the green buds we have in CALI (420)...and i give props to all the HOT TS Skanks out there.  i do like LBs, Asian are fine too but ive never hit the scene in Asia...just Hollywood, California.

Lilly Lee is probably the hottest one with the best cock in the USA (for Asians).  Allanah from NYC is probably the best TS for Spanish ones in the USA.  Saigon Lee is among the most worthless AIDS infested worthless pieces of poop one could encounter and her days are numbered...however Bueno`s true favorite are real Asian Pussies (NOT RATHOLES), and perhaps about 10-20% of me is crazy about TSs.  (Man the photoshoots are fun ).

Anyways, big thumbs up to Sony and the Japanese in Japan for making all this possible.  good thing we bombed them..or it would have never gotten here.

Too bad that most of American forgot that date DEc 07,1941 at 12.07 pm that was hell.

Lovelane

Comment

Originally posted by (buenoats @ Sep. 29 2004,00[img
              http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img])]Bueno-Cham im finally on the board everyone!  ATS has kept me so busy i never had the time to zero in on how this works.  however ive been off dope (yes weed) for about 7 days now and can concentrate a little better now....i actually think its a great thing (these forums) where guys with simliar interests can share information as a group (however good or dirty it is).  i am proud to be the one of the main guys behind this ATS site, which has become by far the most successful and popular Asian Shemale site by far.

Lilly Lee is probably the hottest one with the best cock in the USA (for Asians).  Allanah from NYC is probably the best TS for Spanish ones in the USA.  Saigon Lee is among the most worthless AIDS infested worthless pieces of poop one could encounter and her days are numbered...however Bueno`s true favorite are real Asian Pussies (NOT RATHOLES), and perhaps about 10-20% of me is crazy about TSs.  (Man the photoshoots are fun <!--emo& ).

Nice to cu posting here dude.

Btw, I hope the Lilly Lee you've mentioned is not the well known, nasty, thieving, silicone pumped, skank asian bitch whore we all know and hate at Peanuts.  

Love your Samsung monitor
              Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Hey VATO, Que Pasa ?? Ya going to BKK ?? I will be in BKK 5 Oct - 4 Nov.

DANNO
                You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                X