X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Harrylime,
     Your right about Southampton and not going to the wrong places.... they dont exist... Exotic any thing for that matter.... only younger hot chics with an ego or 30 some thing space hoppers with baggage.... yuk
    I live there too. ( for the moment)

Comment

In sydney and its raining men in dresses here

Comment

Don't think there has ever been anything south west of bristol.
        I did read somewhere that there a western TS visitibg hotels down here asking £200 an hour
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Hi Foggy,

Yes, it is a bit of a 'one horse town' here, and I'm still looking for the horse.

However I popped down to Palmeston Park last Sunday to check out the Thai food festival. Quite a few Thai residents present. Only saw 2 ladyboys that were part of the entertainment troupe but weren't too pleasing on the eye.

Maybe we can hook up one afternoon to study the form in the local Wetherspoons?

Regards,
          A woman is just a woman but a shemale is a good smoke!

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 24 2008,09:51) Belfast is quiet also , now that must be some kinda record
            good line, Slim...... ya mean no one has dropped off any packages at the front desk of the Europa lately?
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

OrgasmAddict missed the local LB pass by in a bar here in Bray while he was in the bog, sexy PI one, PVC boots and not much else

Comment

Hoy Jaidee,no need for that!!!

The packages were always left in the kitchen.!!
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

ooooops......sorry!

I remember reading that the IRA were getting so used to dropping off the bombs there that it got to the point that they would warn the doormen ..... as in "cuse me mate, but I just left 5 KG's of TNT in the toilet, you might want to take a break right now"
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I think that hotel was in the Guinness book of records because it had been bombed 20 odd times .

I remember Billy Connelly remarking that he spotted a shop in the city centre with a sign "bomber jackets for sale " one time , you gotta laugh
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Hey natabroad65... Hope to see you in October.
                      Cheers Stogie, although I fear that you'll see me sooner than that as I'll be in Bangkok mid August and then back again late September.

This weekend is a election weekend in Cambodia and the authorities have declared prohibition and a total shut down. This means that the LBs have nowhere to work and no money coming in, which is probably why my phone was rung off its hook earlier in the week.

So I've got two with me as house guests for the weekend and what seems to go on in an average Khmer ladyboy's head is as follows - fizzy drinks*pringles*little see through plastic bags of boiled chicken claws*Thai pop music*constantly channel changing TV at wake the dead volume*sex*more sex*nag me to take them to Thailand to get bolt on tits*sleep*repeat ad nauseum

Comment

Right place right time eh: Was in Korat for a loooong weekend, it's full on there, mind you Anlong Veng's just a touch quiet on the L/B front.

Comment

KL is packed GG wise, bit lacking on the TS/Ladyboy front though i have yet to find them.... nevamind off to BKK tommorow for 4 days...

Comment

Working...
                          X