Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to understand ladyboys a bit better.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to understand ladyboys a bit better.

A couple of questions for all of you experienced people.

First a bit of background, as I am very new around here:

I'm 35, consider myself to be bisexual (just to pre-empt the whole gay - not gay discussion) and have been desiring ladyboys since my teens. From my late 20's onwards I have been indulging with increasing enthusiasm Mostly my experiences have been with latin american she-males and some caucasian ones.
    I have always loved asian women (have had a lot of asian girlfriends), and the Holy Grail has always been an asian ladyboy. Well maybe a lot more than one, but you know what I mean... I have only ever had an overnight stay in BKK and my entire experience of LOS and ladyboys is based on that. Not exactly an amazing track record!

Also, sexually, it is paramount for me that my partner receives as much pleasure as possible. There is nothing more stimulating than making them lose control. Just the way I am wired I suppose, the idea of just sticking it in and slaming away for an hour just doesnt do it for me. At all! (unless actually slamming is what floats their boat, then call me jackhammer )

I have never had a problem reconciling this preference with the P4P situation, somehow (aside from the usual percentage of dud encounters), I have felt (whether accurately or because it was sold to me successfully is unimportant) that my partners did actually get some pleasure out of the whole thing. Also, I am not yet aware of any way to fake an orgasm accompanied by a cum-fountain

Now to my question:

Reading through the forum, I have come across quite a few posts saying that ladyboys don't actually enjoy being sucked, played with, or topping even when they are technically able to. They may come, but they resent the experience? Also some of the posters who manage to have slightly more human relationships with the girls seem to be asian themselves (I'm thinking of FF, D_P, etc). Obviously a lot is down to personality, it's just a pattern that seems to be emerging.

How accurate is that? I mean are ladyboys so different from their latin-american counterparts in their acceptance of their third-sex status? The latinas actually seem to thrive on their uniqueness and I am aware of a significantly smaller percentage of them wanting to do the full transition (chop) to female, than the posts here suggest of the asians. Also they are (in my experience) quite enthusiastic about their genitalia being involved in any and all activities. Do asians really need the macho man cliche to make them feel more female because they are unhappy with themselves? Is actually sucking their cocks a hatefull experience to them, whether they have an orgasm or not?

Also do they much prefer asian men (possibly fulfilling the asian boyfriend ideal more than a farang)? I mean, I understand that in their early teens or before, when their sexuality becomes more of a driving force they dream of thai boyfriends, but is that ideal so central to their personalities that western men are difficult to accept? Again in contrast to latinas (the only non-caucasian group I have first-hand experience of) who have seemed to be quite attracted to the slightly different.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling, I would love to hear what you veterans think about this. Is this the way it is? All nonsense? Have I misunderstood the posts?

Ladyboys come in all shapes and sizes and they have the same propensity for diverse needs and preferences as you and I do.

Some like to top, some don't. Some like Thai guys some like farangs. Some like the bar scene, most have never even been to a bar.

From the way you describe yourself and the questions you ask it seems as though labels and pigeonholing are important to you.

As the crowd in The Life of Brian taught us "Yes, we are all individuals!"

(And Mirimark pipes up from the back with "I'm not!")  

The types of ladyboys you meet can depend also on where you meet them...

In my experience, most people who have a bad experience with a ladyboy usually bring it on themselves whether they know it or not.

I know people on this forum who have been with hundreds of ladyboys and have almost NEVER had a bad experience and I know a couple of BMs that seem to manage to get in a bit of a mess no matter how hard they try!

Take 'em as you find 'em and don't take anything on this messageboard too seriously.

Good luck and welcome to the forums, by the way!  

Comment

Ladyboys come in all shapes and sizes and they have the same propensity for diverse needs and preferences as you and I do.
      See, that's what my mum brought me up to think too!  

From the way you describe yourself and the questions you ask it seems as though labels and pigeonholing are important to you.
      Hmmm, I have never thought of myself as having a particular need for labels. I've been reading through the forum and have maybe read a few too many posts of people agonizing over sexuality, etc. I was trying to put things in the context of the forum, but I may have misread it entirely! Or just been reading non-representative threads. This place is huge!

Also, re-reading my original post, it does come across as if im agonizing over the subject. In truth, I am no more than curious about what people think.

And you are probably right, I may just be paying too much attention to what is written here!

Good luck and welcome to the forums, by the way!  
      Hey thanks!

Comment

I can only support Stogie's statement that they come in all sizes and shapes.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I stayed some days in BKK with a lovely petite LB. I just needed to kiss her or talk about something slightly naughty and she would become rock hard, regardless of our situation: taxi, skytrain, MBK, restaurant...
        The next thing that always came on such occasion was she wispering into my ear "I want to fuck you" - and fuck me she did quite often, even pleading for it in the badroom, on a couple of occasions.

So now you understood, she's damn hot and always horny, I can hardly wait until I see her again.

Comment

...even pleading for it in the badroom, on a couple of occasions...
          The 'badroom', eh? I really need to start being more imaginative like some of you guys!

Comment

Thailand of today and of the Thailand of say 10years ago has changed so dramatically that most people who are only holidaying in Thailand don€™t see. Most Thai€™s today and I€™m referring predominately to Thai girls and lbs, are so heavily influenced by everything American (and I mean green America) that they will do just about anything to be a part of this pop culture. With the invent of the internet and it€™s cheap and powerfully imagery (photos, music and so on) has caused a sought of catharsis in the Thai psyche.

So to pose the question are Thai lbs repulsed by the thought of having sex with westerners or taking sexual pleasure from them, I say defiantly not. I think most Thai girls and Lbs truly fantasize about having a western BF (of course one preferable with money) to show off to their friends.

And I know that skeptics will be saying €œthey only see the money, ATM machines €œbut yeah that€™s part of the fantasy. (One white westerner to go please, with plenty of money)

And you ask most LBs that have cut off their Manhood, why did they do it? And the answer is invariable €œoh! My boyfriend wanted me to do it €œ he wasn€™t western by any chance!

Comment

And you ask most LBs that have cut off their Manhood, why did they do it? And the answer is invariable €œoh! My boyfriend wanted me to do it €œ he wasn€™t western by any chance!

of course yeah ! don't be so silly!
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I don't try to understand all of them, just the one that matters most to me.

You mentioned something about the preference for boyfriends as Asian bit. I guess a deeper look into it is that Thais with Chinese lineage, tend to share similar values with Chinese all over the world.

That's what I feel with my sweetheart. Or I have a rather Asian mindset which she can relate to better.

But then I'm pretty sure there are lbs who prefer a Farang boyfriend, for varying reasons.
                Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

You are absolutely right, a similar cultural background is definitely going to be a factor.

In hindsight I think I may have fallen prey to some generalizations made on here and my questions reflected that.
                  Better to head out and make up my mind about things from firsthand experience!

Comment

My main input is to go for what you want. That way at least one of you will be happy.

Welcome to the Forum mate!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 25 2008,21:32) My main input is to go for what you want.  That way at least one of you will be happy.
                      very wise sentiments from a long-time forum reader and something I practice every time I buy sexual favors.
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                      X