Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the strangest form of sex with an LB...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and you would know this because ....
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

.....because i still giggle about it
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 26 2008,00:22)
        (allstar88 @ Jul. 25 2008,08:01) frottage?
        no-penetration body grinding done with or without clothes in public or in private
        well bugger me with a fish fork

Comment

I think you'll find that's sadism....... or masochism - depending on who's holding the fork.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Double Bassing -
            To have sex from behind , fiddling with the ladys left nipple with your left hand and twanging away at her chappie with your right - a position similar to the one adopted when playing the upright double bass , although the sound achieved is quite different .
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Dog in a Bathtub - This is the proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl€™s ass. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

The Snowmobile - When plugging a girl while she€™s on all fours, reach around and sweep out her arms so she falls on her face
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Abe Lincoln - You€™re getting a girl up the ass and give her a swift donkey punch to the back of her head, knocking her unconscious. You then turn her around and jerk off and blow your load all over her face. Then you shave her pubes and take the clippings and spread it where you jizzed on her, making a beard that looks like good ol Honest Abe€™s
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

Why is it I get the impression that someone has spent hours making up these names for alleged sexual antics.

Somone who in all probability has only dreamed them and never actually performed them.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 26 2008,19:15) Abe Lincoln - You€™re getting a girl up the ass and give her a swift donkey punch to the back of her head, knocking her unconscious. You then turn her around and jerk off and blow your load all over her face. Then you shave her pubes and take the clippings and spread it where you jizzed on her, making a beard that looks like good ol Honest Abe€™s

Bastard, was that you?
                      x

Comment

Yip.... think you all beginners into lb´s or sex in common....

Hehe,,,,

Solly me not into fake pussies NF.......

Dieter
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jul. 26 2008,14:09)
                          (bigmick22 @ Jul. 26 2008,19:15) Abe Lincoln - You€™re getting a girl up the ass and give her a swift donkey punch to the back of her head, knocking her unconscious. You then turn her around and jerk off and blow your load all over her face. Then you shave her pubes and take the clippings and spread it where you jizzed on her, making a beard that looks like good ol Honest Abe€™s

Bastard, was that you?
                          x
                          would I?
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Dieter @ Jul. 26 2008,21:52) Solly me not into fake pussies NF.......

Dieter

No worries Dieter,
                            we not into Doi dtrong either
                            x

Comment

?? ......

Dieter
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I havn't had a sheltered life ,but who the f#@k thinks up these strange names for sexual positions?

Me personally, i like the oral part giving and recieving!
                                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                                X