X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patpong with NO markets!

Now HERE'S something I bet you haven't seen before...

Patpong WITHOUT the thieving fucking gypsies who take up all the fucking space where I'm trying to walk.

I planned on a night out here with me ol' chum Tomcat and I didn't want to be hassled by the crappy markets and the hassle that I usually have to go through when I go.

So; I got my very important contacts... everyone who has stayed more than a few weeks in Thailand has these, although when you really need them they seem to disappear... and told them to clean up the place as I was going to come down and buy a couple of bottled waters...

Sure enough, it worked. I made the whole fucking lot disappear. And what's more; I made them wait till I was gone before I let them even think about putting it back there...

As you can see there are a few people looking decidedly pissed off so I didn't spend long there anyway.

But I did leave with the best looking femboy from KC3! Pics later!

So here's the deal... If I don't like you I'll make you disappear like the pikey cunts in Patpong market!

Attached Files

A boy with long hair...
    Attached Files

Comment

A ladyboy with long hair...
      Attached Files

Comment

pure class

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 25 2008,20:05) I made the whole fucking lot disappear.
          Why am I a little disbelieving of this?    

(stogie bear @ Jul. 25 2008,20:11) A boy with long hair...  
          I thought that's what a femboy was!      

RR.

Must admit though I was passing Patpong 1 & 2 about 5 pm. one afternoon and saw them setting up the stalls.
          The first thought that popped into my head was;  'creating chaos out of order'
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

King Corner
            Now i am homesick!
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 26 2008,04:05) I made the whole fucking lot disappear. And what's more; I made them wait till I was gone before I let them even think about putting it back there...
              Large Man with Dead Body: Who's that then?
              The Dead Collector: I dunno, must be a king.
              Large Man with Dead Body: Why?
              The Dead Collector: He hasn't got shit all over him.

All hail King Stogie!  

Comment

Great Patpong was wide open back in 75, Grand pre, Little woman bar, Rick's where all my Air Amaerica buddies hung, The Matador, Bobby's Hamberger joint.

Memories that Alzheimers hasen't taken away, HA HA HA !!!

DANNO
                Attached Files
                You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

at the first second...i read it as PATONG.....

so i thought you finally went there...
                  all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

I don't see any airborne swine
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jul. 26 2008,04:43) Why am I a little disbelieving of this?    
                      The secret is that the market was jacked up to roof level on a hydraulic platform and shifted 50 metres horizontally to hover above Soi4 where a big crowd had gatherd who thought it was a Gypsy publicity stunt to raise money for the Bankok fake Goods Expo due to be held soon

Stogie Bear ... the new David Copperfield.

Comment

nice one stogie can u make those shite markets go away for good? if they werent there then im sure wed all be goin there more,i know i for one would.i fckin hate em cause by the time youve fought your way thru em like a commando tryin to get thru jungle its kinda taken the edge off the fun to be had at some good haunts there, mayby even bars there would be more relaxed themselves also if it wasnt so overcrowded.
                        robbo

Comment

no market, where will i get my watch from now?

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jul. 26 2008,03:27) no market, where will i get my watch from now?
                            just sit for 10 minutes in any beer bar in Pattaya
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(ramboz @ Jul. 26 2008,03:52) Great Patpong was wide open back in 75, Grand pre, Little woman bar, Rick's where all my Air Amaerica buddies hung, The Matador, Bobby's Hamberger joint.

Memories that Alzheimers hasen't taken away, HA HA HA !!!

DANNO
                              Ramboz - is that Vee in '75?

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X