X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-k's pattaya mail

Went down to Jomtien to see what all the fuss was about at Star Tref,,,sign on the window,,BUSINESS FOR SALE APPLY WITHIN..

Stayed at the Penthouse Hotel on soi 2 Pattayaland opp Boyztown entrance,,$20 a night, Kittens a go-go has over 90 girls working in there,,,Dudley has extended the place with girls topples and blowers under the poles to expose knickerless dancers,,free food most nights,,pop in and say hello to Brian his go-go manager,,,cant do enough for you, for a to & from..good bloke..

Saw some interesting things whilst sitting out front of Kittens balcony bar facing street,,
    A drug bust one night with plain clothes cops swooping on 2 thai guys,,,stripped searched and busted one with a package of gunga and pills,,the other had a hand gun,,but thanks to cops quick thinking,,disarmed him without incident...

Funny as fuck,,saw 4 white ladyboy transvestite types cruising the boyztown area on many occassions,thought to myself,,,who or what would fuck these geezers..not very good looking,,over 40 and one with a hunch back..YUK!!!!

I was really impressed with Bangkok this time around Cascades/Nana,,first time Ive been in there,,place was full of girls,,,best Lb bar/go-go in the world..
    Took better half to the Tawan boys bar/go-go,never again..
    Want to see a real fuck show,,,take your lady or Lb to future boys off surawonge st opp patpong,,lots of real girls,,,surprisingly enough we met 2 indonesian ladies that were sitting next to us,,,on a short sex vacation..

Dropped into Ozz and back to Bali sunday for a few days,,catching up with some waria friends/fucks...give you guys an update next week on whats happening,,,if interested...

Bali_Ken

I am! Thanks for keeping us up to date as always, Ken. You have a lot of good stories stored away in that brain! I hope you don't get tired of sharing them!

Comment

Working...
    X