X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuala lupmur

I am putting this here for now as it is a question and not a trip report.  But feel free to move it if wrongly placed.

I was hoping some people here might be able to help with KL info.  The tourism section appears to be somewhat dated for KL.

A few questions:  How are safety concerns for Westerners there?  Are there zones in the city that have high #s of LBs?  Any particular LB bars or is it more of a streetwalker scene?  Are these zones in inner city night life areas, or out in the suburbs?  Do taxis generally do the trick?  Do hotels frown upon joiners like in Vietnam? Any asian ts board contacts there?

Lastly, is there anyone from this board there who might want to grab a beer? It's on me. I'll be there quite soon.

Okay, lots of questions.  Any answers should be enough to get me rolling.  Then, I'll explore away.  

Thanks.

When will you be there?

Comment

Right here waiting ... let us take the beer at Beach Club at nearly anytime

For the KL info we had some recent postings on the forum or contact me at:

[email protected]

Comment

Look forward to meeting you, Khun Chilli, Micky, and others.

I'll email you privately, an also do a search of past posts.

Trip should run from about the 2nd or 3rd until the 9th or 10th of October. Mostly work, but several nights of pleasure planned.

Pistolero

Comment

I think Nasha will have one more Fan after that trip

Comment

..... and the many others too. Book Concorde hotel, which is like most hotels in KL guest friendly. The Hard Rock Cafe is the same building and the LB stunners are just 100 m away waiting for you nightly after 10 PM .........

Comment

Trip on! Hope to hoist many beers with you guys there, and of course, see what special woneders KL has to offer.

Nasha, huh?

Pistolero

Comment

well .... the best you missed and is gone .... BANANA

Comment

Pistol,

See if the boys can hook you up with Katrina - just your type, petite and very feminine.

Comment

Can anybody say me if katrina is a postie now ?
                    Nasha told me that 2 Months ago
                    Thanks

Comment

...spoke to Nasha today, but she did not mention something. I will ask her again.

Comment

Working...
                      X