X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy webcams

Hi Lads, I thought i'd bring up this topic as recently i decided to fork over some cash to a tasty Filipino ladyboy.
    For ages i have resisted the urge, but i finally wilted and took the plunge.
    Now i admit, it was not a LB from one of those cam sites, she is a freelance LB of sorts that i came across on of those dating sites.
    Turn out she is a complete gem~ and the great thing is, as she is not on time constraint we are free to play for however long we like - in short it was great.
    I'm planning to hook up with her on my upcoming trip to the Philippines.

So i wonder who else has indulged out there and what was your experience like?

what sort of coin did you offer for her time?

For what it worth i pitched in $25US as i had no idea whats fair and reasonable... and I'm more than happy with the returns I've got
    Sure, tried it once but I wouldn't bother again
    100.00%
    I am a regular, love to play on cam
    0%
    Never, total waste of time and money
    0%

Azza

A worthy trip report

Did it once or twice to see my friend Nunny.... we were pretty close and I had recommended [as I have to dozens of hookers, very few who take the offer] that she go into webcam rather than sell her body.  She did and has never looked back, makes 40-50K per month and lives in Khorat at her Mum's house, working out of the bedroom and making guys horny all around the globe. Although by now she may be living on her own, I guarantee one place she is NOT, and that is Pattaya where we met.

Good for her, it's a better biz  than P4P and no diseases transmitted.

First time she sent me a link, I signed on, probably with this screen name..... when she discovered who it was she had visible tears, which I thought was cute.... even better for her I didn't even ask her to shed any clothes, just some chat and it was good to see her again.

But in the context of what this poll seems to be asking, no; have never done it for any type of sexual arousement, it takes a bit more than that.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I am a regular visitor to webcam sites because it is the best way for me to meet hot filipino ladyboys and I've met several over the last two years. I have been unable to travel, so it has been a worthwhile investment. When I can travel, I have a list of good friends and sexy bedmates to see.

Comment

for you guys who may wanna try this, here is a link to the site Nunny works for;

http://browse.ifriends.net/~wsapi/ifbrowse.dll

'Gender Benders' always has a bunch of  TS on there;  you may even see a few girls you know!

NunnyTS is the screen name she uses ....Pollar and Natasha may also use this service, not sure
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
        X