X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How tall is considered an Amazon?

Guys here must have met thousands of LBs all together.
    I just wonder how tall are the taller ones you have seen?
    Like how tall and what size of feet?
    Also, how heavy?
    (in feet/inches and in pounds please)

Correct me if I am wrong, the average height/weight of a GG in Thailand/Philippine is around 5'4/100 and for a LB is around 5'8 /140. Anything over these by a margin is considered a criterion for amazon status...

Also, I just wonder whether the really tall and heavier girls are just as feminine as the petite ones?

Like how tall and what size of feet? Also, how heavy? (in feet/inches and in pounds please)
    You are fucking insane, right?

Comment

Wombatos, for someone who has been to Thailand and met lbs you really ask some different questions! I do not think many guys take the time to record the height, weight and shoe size of the lbs they meet. There are a few guys who do buy lingerie and sometimes shoes for the ladies, but this is uncommon.

You already know what the average size is, as for whether big lbs are feminine - take a look at the Miss Cascades 2007 contest photos, Oil, the 2nd runner up is 183 cm tall (about 6 feet) and tell me what you think. Oil is wearing the black dress, number 26. She was also 2nd runner up in Miss Tiffany 2007.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

the smaller the better in my view, but every now and then I see a very tall big and I can't resist

Comment

Who that in your avatar mate?
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(wombatos @ Aug. 04 2008,03:45) Also, I just wonder whether the really tall and heavier girls are just as feminine as the petite ones?
            No...

The word Amazon wasnt coined by a freak accident.
            Some of the Casanova ladies are truly frightening and intimidating to mere mortals...its that im goint to eat you and spit you out look. Most are six feet plus

over six , overdone and over the hill

Comment

The word Amazon wasnt coined by a freak accident.
              Some of the Casanova ladies are truly frightening and intimidating to mere mortals...its that im goint to eat you and spit you out look. Most are six feet plus
              That is so very true. As I am of smaller build, I am often intimidated by some of these ladies....

I asked the question as I am just concerned over the dilemma. Most of the guys in this forum professes to only love LB who have feminine face and bodies and manners but with a large cock. Yet, I see so many LBs in LOS who are well over 6 foot and has large feet, stocky legs and broad shoulders as well as masculine mannerism and voice - yet they could be very popular too.

I just want to find out whether the really "sexy" ones are also the taller and bigger ones.
              Attached Files

Comment

There are very few who are over 1.83m. There is someone for everyone.

Comment

My advice is stay clear of

Pattaya
                  Hi Boss - Soi 6
                  Linda bar - Walking St

BKK
                  Casanova

Yes tall LB's exist just as tall GG's exist.

If you feel intimidated then go to those bars that feature the more fem LB's
                  Pattaya
                  La Bamba
                  EZY
                  Stringfellows

Naklua has a mix

BKK
                  Obsessions
                  Cascade

Have you ever been 'Window Shopping'?

Comment

(rxpharm @ Aug. 04 2008,10:19) Oil, the 2nd runner up is 183 cm tall (about 6 feet) and tell me what you think. Oil is wearing the black dress, number 26.  She was also 2nd runner up in Miss Tiffany 2007.
                    I remember the first time i saw her in Casanova around 2 years ago........she was wearing civilian clothes and she looked like a tall farang girl looking to buy some ladyboy cock.

She is half turkish and beside her height she is pretty feminine.....been a while since the last time i saw her around.

That's some Oil from my private collection
                    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Hi Wombatos
                      I am sure I could introduce you to a couple as the old Amazons are my cup of tea

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

What with weight restrictions and charges for extra baggage on airlines, now, in addition to our favourite condoms and lube, do we really need to take a tape measure and weighing scales so that we are always full infomed with the correct information with which to answer questions?

Comment

By the way, the original Amazons had one tit cut off so they could fire their bows and arrows better.

I'll get me coat.

Comment

What with weight restrictions and charges for extra baggage on airlines, now, in addition to our favourite condoms and lube, do we really need to take a tape measure and weighing scales so that we are always full infomed with the correct information with which to answer questions?

beat me to it by two minutes Otho

Comment

(BigTel @ Aug. 04 2008,23:36)                          I am sure I could introduce you to a couple as the old Amazons are my cup of tea    

The Amazon ones all want to take me home and breastfeed me like I'm their  little baby  
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X