Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked out the new posts.....the following comments are an opinion only and are obviously open to scathing criticism::

Areeya - - come on guys who do you think you are fooling? You are dealing with professional perverts here!! Of course there is no doubt about the quality of the girl. Anyone else feel a sense of deja vu here??......absolutely identical to the last spread of her except for the slight costume change. Same sofa, chair everything.....including the same time of day! No cum shot so the only mystery is "Was this set taken 5 minutes before the last set or 5 minutes after the last set??". My bet is before so in fact we are probably,in reality, seeing the first set of Areeya not the second. Probably wont bother the average punter but for me I sum it up in one word...LAZY.

Kahk -
    - not really my type but still vintage ATS and what we expect from this website....thumbs up.

Froen-- one of the few PI girls without a beer gut. Again not my type but still passable and probably will appeal to the majority.....neutral.

Anny-
    - same as Kahk....a vintage ATS shoot with a stock standard Pattaya ladyboy. Nothing special here but not offensive......passable

Isabel-[B]- my favourite shoot of all time!!!! I want to drink with the man who was brave enough to stand in the same room with this monster! I absolutely LOVE the model bio....one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. The clincher "she had cheerleader written all over her face..." is brilliant! Although I think there is a spelling mistake...where it says "freelancer" I think you meant to say "boil lancer" in relation to the thing hanging off her chin. I challenge anyone to look at the picture below and not immediately think " quick, get a stick and kill it!"

I think it is a good variation to post one absolute shocker every week.....and to dress it up in a cheerleaders costume...sheer genius!! Well done guys!!

I agree: ho, ho hum, yawn, yuck, and you've got to be kidding.

Another week wasted. What happened here? Even watching George W tonight on the tube was more interesting than this update. Surely you all can do better when your competition is just a monkey.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Shes  Sooooooo  Fine  I'd suck her daddys Dick...

I just can't believe after all the Pissing and Moaning That I and others have done about MORE  ASS  SHOTS  PLEASE, that we continue to get repeatitive Shots.  Looks Like Froen has a Perfectly shaped  ASS and we don't get to see it.          

ARE ASS'S SO EVIL ? OR TABOO OR SOMETHING.
      AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT BIG GAPPING HOLES HERE.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Shes  Sooooooo  Fine  I'd suck her daddys Dick...

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
          Shes Sooooooo Fine
          Sorry mirimark looks like a boy to me

Comment

Froen is super-cute, but of course that's my kinda boy....
            Isabel, well not really a stunner...hahaha, but I've to say that she actually showed a nice cum load, what I missed with our superstar Areeya..... Did she ask for a cum-bonus of 5000 B extra?
            ...would have loved to see Froens member spitting the juice.... I'm sure she's pretty able to do that - why didn't you show it?

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Mirimark would stick his tadger into anything warmblooded... and probably some cold blooded things too!

Laughed my ass off reading Jasons post!

Would I stand a chance with Isabel in a fair fight? Doubt it!

Comment

Hmmmm, maybe Isabel is at the beginning of her "transition" betwen boy to girl....ever think of that JasonX? How many times have we seen some boyish models on this sight one year...and then they get photographed 9 months later and look better, and then get photographed 9 months later and are absolutely fantastic looking? How many times? Quite a few!!!!!!!!.

So, this guy has no problems with looking at "diamonds in the rough"....just keep up with the follow up shots further on down the road. That is one thing that makes this site interesting....being able to see the transformation.

Nice ass shots are aways great to look at...not necessarily the proctologists view....but then this has been discussed here before.

To website owners(s). Keep up the good work, keep up the variety...keep on sending up Philli girls too.

Don't make this site into a fucking Hugh Hefner clone production....where you can take ANY month of Playboy for the last 15 years and see the same fucking blond haired blue eyed clone over and over and over.
                Stick with the variety, please. dark skinned Issan tgirls, light skinned Chang Mai tgirls.....boy(ish) Philli tgirls.....short ones, 6 footers.....fake balloon boobs....and small hormone titties.....ok?

Don't go with ONE size fits all philosophy.....or this site will get pretty fucking boring pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Hmmmm, maybe Isabel is at the beginning of her "transition" betwen boy to girl....ever think of that JasonX?
                  This is a ladyboy site right, not a boy transition site?

Originally posted by
                  and then they get photographed 9 months later and look better
                  OK then show us the photos 9 months later when they look better!

Originally posted by
                  So, this guy has no problems with looking at "diamonds in the rough"....just keep up with the follow up shots further on down the road. That is one thing that makes this site interesting....being able to see the transformation
                  I don't want to see transformations I want to see ladyboys that look like women.

Originally posted by
                  Don't go with ONE size fits all philosophy.....or this site will get pretty fucking boring pretty fast.
                  I agree with this I understand the concept "one mans trash is another ones treasure" just lets make sure they are ladyboys. Surely a man in make-up does not maketh a ladyboy?

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Hmmmm, maybe Isabel is at the beginning of her "transition" betwen boy to girl...

I hope this post is a wind up and beandip turns out to be blazers!

Originally posted by
                    Don't make this site into a fucking Hugh Hefner clone production....where you can take ANY month of Playboy for the last 15 years and see the same fucking blond haired blue eyed clone over and over and over.
                    That Hefner - he's a millionaire isn't he? Now why do you think that is? Maybe it's because he knows what men want to see.

I'm really getting tired of saying this, but because the post by beandip is so bizarre and off the mark I'll say it anyway...

It doesn't matter what your preference is... post ops or pre ops, busty girls or boyish girls, skinny or voluptuous, blond or raven haired, short or tall, glasses or 20-20 vision...

There is a common theme that men recognize in all shoots - the difference between pretty and rough, attractive and NOT!, dog and human!

Originally posted by
                    Stick with the variety, please. dark skinned Issan tgirls, light skinned Chang Mai tgirls.....boy(ish) Philli tgirls.....short ones, 6 footers.....fake balloon boobs....and small hormone titties.....ok?
                    (By the way - you couldn't ask for more variety than this site offers and it'll continue to do that I suspect.)

Originally posted by
                    How many times have we seen some boyish models on this sight one year...and then they get photographed 9 months later and look better, and then get photographed 9 months later and are absolutely fantastic looking? How many times? Quite a few!!!!!!!!.
                    Can you send me a link to one or two? I mean a link where someone started off looking like crap (or in the transition phase!) and ended up looking fantastic a year later?

Carry on - everything is just fine!

Comment

Freon gets my vote ..... i also love the colours of the white Bikini set off against the lavendar silk and the sand/sea background. I was almost reaching for the sun cream.....

perfect colour harmony, great pictures.

Comment

I'm just pissed that Pim isn't one of the models being posted now. Her sample pictures look great.

I hope she gets posted soon, so I can find out where she's hanging out. I'll be Pim hunting in LOS mid-October. Anyone know where I might strike lucky?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 01 2004,03:27)
                          Mirimark would stick his tadger into anything warmblooded... and probably some cold blooded things too!  

Laughed my ass off reading Jasons post!

Would I stand a chance with Isabel in a fair fight? Doubt it!  
                          Yes.... Whats wrong with that ? ? ?

Fruits and Vegtables are'nt bad either.................

Comment

Ummmm  Froen is nice !. Lovely face and cute slim body. Pity no erect member or cum load. However I liked the white bikini sequence. I'm being converted to fem-boys.

Comment

Ozzie, point taken, This is a ladyBOY site. Not an imitation GG site. There are different "degrees" of LB's...some just startin' out...some like Kahk..."done"

kahk is fucking awesome!

Vollator, go back to "reading 101". You missed the point. Try reading slower.

My comments were in support of this website and the different types of tgirls posted here.

Re-read this SSSSSLLLOOOOWWWLLLLYYYY ok?

Hef made his money proviiding blond haired blue eyes cookie cutter clones to those people who like that look. If this site goes the way of the "cookie cutter" clone...every tgirl looks like the next one...it would begin to suck.

For the record, Playboy sucks, Penthouse rocks.

A link or two of "not so pretty" lb's...well sure, the chick Anney who has a big tool, and also has a face like a horse....she is very popular on this website as well as others. If her crank was 2 inches big, no one would give here a second look....there are dozens more like her here....search the archives. Anney will probably be smokin, in about 18 months to 2 years on hormones.

Comment

Working...
                              X