Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Road Runner @ Aug. 05 2008,04:42) It was a good question  -  but the answer is no it's not really a good idea.
    exactly, and you can't blame the guy for asking, that is what forums like this are for

Just trust the readers here, JH ..... the LB's will not put up with that kinda nonsense
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 04 2008,22:03) If you cadge a girl on her way to work she's gonna go with you, but she'll still have to 'sign in' and pay the bar fine.
      Haven't heard the word "cadge" in ages  
      The last time was when when someone said to me " Can I "cadge" a fag off you" and that was a long time ago.
      Glad to see you haven't lost your    roots Stogie  

cadge Definition
      cadge (kaj)

transitive verb, intransitive verb cadged, cadg′·ing

to beg or get by begging; sponge
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Blimey, guvnor... I'm a bloomin' Brit all the way, dontcha know!

Gawd bless 'er royal highness...

Comment

(jacktherimmer @ Aug. 05 2008,00:14) I was wondering if it's possible to pick up a LB going to work at Cascades near the entrance gate of Nana Plaza
          This to avoid to pay the barfine.

Most of the girls arrive more or less between 8 and 10 in the evening.

Jack The Rimmer
          When did they install a gate?  Wasn't there last night...

The bars in NEP open at 7 pm...Most girls arrive before then or shortly after...except for a few superstars...who wander in at their leisure...
          and I'm sure you would be a big hit with them...

So get there at 8 to 10 pm and you can watch them going out with a customer or going out to meet a customer or returning from an early ST...

And you're gonna do all this to avoid paying a 600 baht barfine?  What a cheap fuck...Do us all a favor, stay home...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

now now kahuna dont be such an old cunt,the rimmer, can do as he wishes, probebly wont do too well but hey this is a forum and all are entitled to there say.
            now fuck off back to nakon nowhere where you belong, there are a few shacks up there that need rebuilding
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

mint sends her love
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Hands Up those of us who have arranged to meet a girl after her shift finishes thus avoiding the bar fine

I now know that justice is done when she fails to turn up because somebody, playing by the rules has barfined her

Comment

(jacktherimmer @ Aug. 05 2008,00:14) I was wondering if it's possible to pick up a LB going to work at Cascades near the entrance gate of Nana Plaza of just in the square before she's entering Cascades or another LB bar.

This to avoid to pay the barfine.
                  Probably not, Jack The Rimmer.

Likely she will tell you to go to Cascade, or any of the other venues, to see her. At most, you can wait outside after having handed over to her the barfine money. She will then get changed, get out of the place and go with you.

At best you save the drinks...and the obnoxious music c/w various harassments. Well..THAT would be worthy actually
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Well... THAT would be worthy actually...
                    I've lost count of the amount of times I have bar fined Cindy at Lucky Luke's on her way into work and just waited for her to pop upstairs, have a natter with her chums and meet me downstairs a few minutes later.

Those shitpits are just horrible and I'd rather pay 600 baht to avoid them.

There are fewer things in life that attack the dignities of civilized man than the ignominy of a visit to the shit pits in Bangkok...

...but that's just me. Some people love 'em!

Comment

You have the luxury of your opinion by virtue of your long time residency in Bangkok. Bloody good luck to you sire ...

those of us who escape to LOS when & if we can seize the time can only bask in the sheer depravity of the Nana bars & other of the shitpits while we try to cram in as much as possible on our too-short vacation.

I know I am only speaking for myself, but the salacious thrill of being surrounded by so much pultritude still hasn't left me

.... and by god, I hope it never does        
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 05 2008,18:10) I've lost count of the amount of times I have bar fined Cindy at Lucky Luke's on her way into work and just waited for her to pop upstairs,
                        I've done that many times as well with several different girls...and usually it was never planned...Just give them the barfine and they run up and pay it...Makes everyone happy...They don't have to change clothes and I don't have to waste money on drinks I didn't want...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I have to agree with Stogie. Wild horses wouldn't get me into one of those shitpits if it wasn't for the salient fact that they're filled to the max with some of the tastiest ladyboys on the planet, all in one place and all waiting to make my acquaintance.

As for places like La Bamba, I honestly don't begrudge them the bar fine. Besides that, the LB actually gains some face in front of her peers if a nice punter chappy like me turns up for a second or third night, bar fines her upon entering the bar and then hangs around for an hour or so buying drinks and meeting and greeting before taking her out. It keeps all parties happy, especially your LB squeeze, and makes for a more satisfying experience later on.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 05 2008,18:10) There are fewer things in life that attack the dignities of civilized man than the ignominy of a visit to the shit pits in Bangkok...

...but that's just me. Some people love 'em!
                            I do, Obsessions is the best bar in the world for this type of activity, with Cascades right, errrrr..... 'Behind' that. No where else [as far as I know] can you find between 50-70 mostly gorgeous Ladyboys dancing on a small stage for YOUR pleasure.

The 600 baht bar fine and crappy music are OK, I didn't notice either one when I visited these places multiple times.
                            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

yes its possible to avoid the barfine as asked.

my approach worked...

1) You turn up to the bar to see a lady that already knows you
                              2) You say you will return after going out for dinner
                              3) After dinner and few drinks head back to your hotel
                              4) Go to sleep
                              5) Awake to the sound of the phone ringing and realise your fucked when the ladyboy is on the other at hotel reception
                              6) answer the knock at the door and greet your lady
                              7) start running across the room for cover, because anything she can get her hands on is going to come flying across the room at you!
                              8) spend 1 hour making up
                              9) shag!!

I hope this is of some assistance

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I noticed that nobody gave an answer to his last question about the girls. Me neither I like to change, not every day the same meat. I know this forum is about LB's but still I guess most of us like both.

Comment

Working...
                                X