X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket girls

Looking for info on any well hung (Bettina, Jessica sized) girls in Phuket and what bars they hang(!) out in.

Thanks for your help guys

ask Mickey ... he sure has some insider info

Comment

Originally posted by
      info on any well hung (Bettina, Jessica sized) girls in Phuket and what bars they hang(!) out in.
      Two big lb centres of gravity in Patong Beach, Phuket

Soi Crocodile, alias Soi Katoey. One of the Sois off Soi Bangla, about 100m on left walking along Bangla FROM the beach end. You CANNOT miss this if you tried. The bar at the corner of Bangla and Crocodile, is the ladyboy bar, and you will find them dancing on the tables, loitering on Bangla, etc. Be warned, these girls are all freelancers, so lots of "pressure".

Cocktails & Dreams Bar. One of the bars under Tiger Entertainment Complex off Bangla. Tiger is another 100m after Soi Crocodile on same side of road. Walk in, stay on ground leval, C&D is about 4/5th bar on right hand side. In my opinion, better looking girls, AND much less pressure ie they work for the bar, not freelancing.

My favorites in C&D are Mint and Jenny....both on this site. Mint is bigger, Jenny has fabulous, wild personality. Never been with any of the Crocodile girls, don't like the pressure, just turns me off.
      Mister Arse

Comment

Im also down in Phuket soon. The only bar that seems to get a good mention is C&D.........................

Is this bar in the fact the main Hub of the decent LB activity in Phuket or are there other similar decent bars on the Island other than mentioned above....

How many girls work at C&D...?

Comment

Originally posted by
          How many girls work at C&G...?
          You'll need more fingers and toes Topcat! I think there is up to 40 girls a night there. JD?

Comment

Mister Arse

Comment

is Ko Joy the same as Cocktails and Dreams?

Comment

Originally posted by
                is Ko Joy the same as Cocktails and Dreams?
                KohJoy was the name of the cabaret that was run by Nick and Ning nong which is now closed, although they still do visting cabarets for local business and functions.

They also own Cocktails & Dreams bar in the Tiger Enterntainment Centre on Bangla Rd.

KohJoy

Comment

where is their hotel then?

Comment

Click on the link I provied it has the address of the their place. It is not really a hotel as such but rather a bunch of rooms, there are pictures and descriptions on their site.

Comment

Working...
                    X