X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they really prefer farangs?

Without being racist, it is hard to ignore the difference Ladyboys behave in front of farang (white) clients and Asian (mostly Japanese, Chinese ) clients.

My observation is that Asians are sometimes not too welcomed by the ladyboys in many pubs....and they often far friendlier and more flirtitious in front of farangs.

In the eyes of Ladyboys, do they prefer Farang clients more and why? It seems that as a general rule, Asian men are actually more affluent and more willing to spend on the girls. Yet, the girls are seemingly closer to the farangs and are more willing to form longer term relationship with them. Just wonder why? One reason is that the farangs offer them hope that they will actually marry the girls and take them home (whereas the Asians will never get into that deep a relationship). Correct me if I am wrong.

BTW, I am Asian (Chinese living in Canada, Hong Kong and Malaysia)

(Warry @ Aug. 07 2008,01:43) My observation is that Asians are sometimes not too welcomed by the ladyboys in many pubs....and they often far friendlier and more flirtitious in front of farangs.
    I take it you have never visited Obsession in Nana Plaza when a line of Japs come a calling .

Next time I'm bringing earplugs
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I would have guessed the opposite.

Farangs = Many Farangs = short time +short time +short time +short time +short time +short time +short time + short time +short time +short time +short time +short time +short time +short time = $$$$$$

sums up to more than a relationship with a Thai.

on the other hand, one should explain to the ladyboys that same sex marriage is becoming legal in a growing number of western countries, and that they would not even be required to cut their cock off...

This could really up the odds of Ladyboy-Farang relationships.

Comment

just a thought, could be complete shite

But most girls have basic english skills.... and can get on with farangs a little easier...

I punting most ladies would struggle to speak chinese or japanese etc.... of course there would be exception....

But i'm punting the japanese businessman who can speak some english would be top of the tree in nana!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

It depends on the girl, club, situation, etc...
          for a gross generalization, I would say in Bangkok they prefer Japanese, they pay more and demand less.
          Next come Farangs, then other asians.

Japanese do not seem to go to Pattaya, so there is Farang first, then other asians
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Warry @ Aug. 06 2008,17:43) One reason is that the farangs offer them hope that they will actually marry the girls and take them home (whereas the Asians will never get into that deep a relationship).
            Welcome back Warry.

I think you have probably answered your own question.

I know there is usually considerable pressure within Asian families for the male children to marry and produce children.

Western families have always been less closely knit so as you say there is more likelyhood of a ladyboy finding a longterm relationship.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

They love £, $ euros and a few farang thrown in for good measure
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Yet, the girls are seemingly closer to the farangs...
                How the fuck did you work this out? Most Thai people including ladyboys have NEVER even met a foreigner.

I assume that your ramblings are aimed at prostitutes. Obviously you've never been to Thailand or a ladyboy bar.
                See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

Comment

EASY to answer this one. money number one.
                  They nearly all have thai boyfriends lurking somewhere in the background,and if you think your sweety is different, you are wrong. Thais love Thais first. the rest of us they don't give a flying fucks about.' AS for who prefers who ie white over asian?? depends on the size of the wallet. nothing more
                  the flash
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

stogie i feel its safe to say he is talking about prostitutes, as this sight mainly deals with girls in the p+p sceen

Comment

Yes, I am talking about the P4P type of LBs.

I supposed my observations are more about one-to-one interactions with the LBs than when a group of Asians appear in a bar with a group of LBs around. When a lone Asian goes into a bar, compared with a lone farang, the LBs often flirt more with the farang....if I am correct.

This is of course a generalization and depends on the openness and language skills of the men involved.

Comment

warrry mate we are all farangs in there eyes. if you aint thai then you are a farang :many factors, and if the chemistry is right then there could be fireworks in bed

Comment

Spot on! We're all walking atm to them.
                          Some like black, some like white, some like yellow, some like brown, some like the same, some like different. BUT, they all LOVE Baht!
                          I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Aug. 07 2008,09:23) EASY  to answer this one. money number one.
                            They nearly all have thai boyfriends lurking somewhere in the background,and if you think your sweety is different, you are wrong.  Thais love Thais  first. the rest of us  they don't  give a flying fucks about.' AS  for who prefers who ie white over asian?? depends on the  size of the wallet. nothing more
                            the flash
                            I couldn't say better myself.
                            Thai Rak Thai.
                            My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

and I might add that the "good hearted" ones mostly want to stay in Thailand, in their country, their family and their king.

Comment

Working...
                              X