X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nati from kc 3

does anybody know this chick personally. I date her each time I go to BKK and she is really nice. I always end up giving her $100.00 and last time after I came to BKK to visit she sent me an e-mail about a month after her trip and asked me for $500.00 to help her mom out. I said no and now I am travelling to BKK next month and she wants to hang with me some more. I guess she likes the way I tip her. Has anyone had any experience with this very pretty black haired beauty? She sings and dances well too.

Sounds to me like she is about to set the hook and reel you in. Unless of course you can keep the first commandment; Thou shalt not believe the sick Mom or dead water buffalo story. Have your fun with this LB, that's what they are there for, pay her for her time and the pleasure she gives you and NOTHING MORE.

Comment

Originally posted by
      Has anyone had any experience with this very pretty black haired beauty?
      Black haired beauty, huh? How did I miss this one?

Ladyboy math 101...
      Originally posted by
      I date her each time I go to BKK and she is really nice. I always end up giving her $100.00

I date her each time PLUS I always end up giving her $100.00 EQUALS she is really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Sep. 27 2004,22:10)
        does anybody know this chick personally. I date her each time I go to BKK and she is really nice. I always end up giving her $100.00 and last time after I came to BKK to visit she sent me an e-mail about a month after her trip and asked me for $500.00 to help her mom out. I said no and now I am travelling to BKK next month and she wants to hang with me some more. I guess she likes the way I tip her. Has anyone had any experience with this very pretty black haired beauty? She sings and dances well too.
        I'm no good with math, but isn't $100 a little too much?
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Everyone should spend what he think the Ladyboy is worth.
          I give Rita and Linda both 3000 Bath ST , maybe you now think "He is crazy " but they are both worth it.

Comment

Arrrrgh! Please... not the "How much is too much" arguement!

Comment

what can I tell you I am a sucker for a pretty ladyboy face

Comment

Originally posted by
                I always end up giving her $100.00
                I think it is great to be generous. I like to be generous too. The problem is, as far as I can see, the girls kind of take 2 + 2 and turn it into 22. Graciously recieving a tip is one thing but then spinning a line about the sick mother is another. I have been down this road and been caught once or twice (father in hopsital) but one needs to be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Sep. 27 2004,22:10)

Helping the mother, I hear this one before they don't give a flying shit about their mom or pop. The Thai religion is the US $$$$.

Lovelane

Comment

got a e mail from a gg in angeles city PI that asked for $$$$ to pay for meds as she was bit by a dog. mmmmm original yes but whats worse i hav'nt a clue who she is

Comment

I know this is bullshit. What do you think I was born yesterday. I didnot send her the money. I grew up in the ladyboy scene going to the Queen Mary in LA and Sallys Hideaway in New York City (in the late '80's). I was a fan of Sulka, Dana Douglas, Nikko and the other 'pioneer" trannie stars of the 80's before most of your guys times.

Comment

I think you should give her ALL your money, that way she will love you more. I hope her dad gets better and wish her all the best for the future.

Comment

4,000 Baht = $100 - Pocket change for a night that you'll remember for ever...

Having said that there is no point in over doing it! But then it's your cash - you spend it as you see fit. God - I really tire of hearing about these tightfisted seasoned vets who have been in the scene since the fucking war and think they are so clever because they refuse to pay a satang over 500 Baht! Wankers!

You get what you pay for!

Comment

Originally posted by
                            think they are so clever because they refuse to pay a satang over 500 Baht! Wankers!
                            I agree totally, over pay as much as you like as far as I am concerned but I do not understand the reasoning behind trying to save 500 baht for most of us we would waste that on food, beer or something else anyway.

Comment

I completely agree with this also. Holidays are there to be enjoyed. Back home, a casual dinner for 2 in a decent restaurant would cost that same $100 that people agonise about in Nana Plaza.

Comment

Working...
                              X