X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stories

hey I was just wondering when there are going to be any new post for the stories section of the site. Also, on that note, does anyone know of any good sites for erotic ladyboy . alright... thanks for the help.

Also will the travel section be updated anytime soon?, maybe an FAQ would be a good idea to answer the standard questions from newbies?

Comment

Excellent comment....

Eh, Stogie.....how often is Clubhouse supposed to be updated???

The stories have been there for a while.....
      We need some new material to keep us occupied while we wait for the next set of ladyboy pics to appear in 7 days....

Someone please wake me up in a week......on second thought....if the next set of ladyboys are just as "fuuxxyy" as this last set....it might be a long October, especially since there are 31 days this month.....

Comment

There are ten stories added every month, and... fuck me! I have just looked and there are none for September!

For all my whinining and complaining I dropped the ball on this one!

Sorry - The Updates will be full and complete by Sunday (tomorrow) at the latest!

My sincere apologies - I completely forgot about the stories last month so as a bonus and a way of making amends I'm gonna put up a few extra ones by the end of Sunday...

Plus the preview girls and bizarre links will all be done by tomorrow also!

Where is the emoticon for kicking my own ass?

Comment

haha... thanks Stogie... keep up the good work

Comment

CLICK HERE (for the stories index page!)

For the fiction fuckwads out there, this page has been updated finally!

It took bloody ages, but there are now 60 new stories and a total of 220 all together!

Wipe off your specs and grab your Kleenex!

Stogie Bear!
            Attached Files

Comment

Is that you SB? It looks so different from your 'hat' photos?

Comment

Nope - snagged it from the picture search on the Google search bar!

Comment

Hi SB

Where do the stories come from?

Are you looking for contributions from members with a flair for writing? (or those who think they have).

Cheers

WT

Comment

The stories come from all over the internet. But I am very willing to post stories submitted by forum readers. Just send them to me or PM me for email info!

The reason I like our archive of stories is that there are so many lame fiction sites out there, and also there are some "experience" or "coming out" stories that are just as boring as shite! Some sites mix in their gay stuff with the lesser important TS stuff.

I just post sexy stories to do with all aspects of TS stuff if they contain people having sex! The last batch I must admit have a strong 'domination' theme to them!

If anyone has something they want to see in the archive or in a seperate column then let me know!

Comment

I might have a go if I can find the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X