Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush - stepin' out

Guys,

Must see ... but it doesn't do anything for me!!

Lotusman

http://www.superlaughecards.com/1/bushgirl.htm

Nice body(s) tho BAH !

Comment

Guys not trying to be difficult but maybe these sorts of things should go into the virtual bar? I am guilty of this myself , but we should probably leave this for information about the girls we all love

Comment

Delete this sick thread.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I dont see what the problem is about.
          You have alot of ladies body's and a mans face , Im sure thats turns on alot of the guys here

Comment

Not a major problem Jeff just that this forum is called "News, Updates and Girls" so I was just suggesting that we put stuff like the above say in the virtual bar which I would say is more appropriate. I know this forum is not really moderated so to speak so it is up to us to try and place things in the most meaningful place right.

Originally posted by
            Im sure thats turns on alot of the guys here
            I don't doubt that at all just that it might have been in the wrong place. Anyway as I said no big deal just thought I would mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Oct. 05 2004,11:53)
              I dont see what the problem is about.
              You have alot of ladies body's and a mans face , Im sure thats turns on alot of the guys here
              actually, a lot of guys here want it to be less feminine: smaller breasts, big ol' dick hanging out. anyway, if dick's what they want, dick's what they're gonna get at 9pm ET. FTM: bush to dick, what a show!

anyway, delete this sick thread.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Guys,

Your right, should have gone in the virtual bar, guilty.  However, sick thread, think hot.  Maybe the policies of some of these jokers, yes.  Where has the sense of humor gone?

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
                X