Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAT (2000) - The mother of all LB stars!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAT (2000) - The mother of all LB stars!

Hi all,

In 1999 I discovered on the web the first ts site LB LB. I quickly became a member. I was impressed for one girl "Nat". She was defenitely a star, now so many years later you can call her the mother of all LB stars as she was the first.

A few months later I went to LOS. Nat worked in KC 3, one evening round 10(like all stars), she entered the bar with quite a stuck up attide. I saw that this girl had a weight problem (no to say a big bum).

What I saw in the gallery of her was not what you get in real. Back home two weeks later there was an update of Nat with a slender body and great looks. I asked Seanchai on the forum how old the pictures were.
    He was honest enough to admit that they were one year old. Did any of you guys had such experiences also?

Thanks.

Hi thonglovernow...

It's a good subject this.

Often, no - USUALLY, what you see on the world wide web isn't what you get in real life.

I'm sure this has happened to all of us on more than one occasion.

Welcome to the forum,

Stogie

Comment

many newcomers are put off by lbs behaviour, voice and other things that a picture or a movie clip do not provide. it also takes a few lessons to get used to having a lb cock up the good ol chimney.

Comment

Hello Thonglovernow,

Welcome to the forum.    

Most photographers will do more than one set of a girl at a time.
        A website will release one set and see what the reaction is.
        If it's good they will then release a second set within a few weeks.
        If not they may hold onto them and release them later when they are short of other sets.

If the girl is very popular like Nat was they may get three or four sets of pictures taken at one session
        and release them over a long period of time. Sounds like what happened with the pictures you saw.

As you have found and the others commented above what you see in the pictures may be different in reality.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 09 2008,22:05) what you see on the world wide web isn't what you get in real life.
          The most common difference is that usually a rack of tits has been installed by the time you see the sweetie in real life...( or maybe not so Sweet).

Some of the trailers you see out there are 10 years old which doesnt matter if your an armchair adventurer exercising the right palm double wrist thrust  

I can see where Thongs coming from...saw an old GF of mine on the Apeguys site a short while ago and thought WOW ,, shes still so hot...... when i met up with her in BKK at xmas i realised that the pics were 4 years old and she had become a goofy hag...

Comment

(thonglovernow @ Aug. 09 2008,20:24) A few months later I went to LOS.  Nat worked in KC 3, one evening round 10(like all stars), she entered the bar with quite a stuck up attide.  I saw that this girl had a weight problem (no to say a big bum).
            Sounds like you were traumatized.... 8 years later you're still talking about it!

Here she is.....
            Attached Files

Comment

I remember Nat(2000) on the LB LB forum at that time. She was a star (that's an understatement). The first contract girl, was there another ladyboy site?

I recall a set of Nat with dreadlocks and blue eyes(colored lensses). She was the topic on the forum. We talked about her interest( shopping with the credit card she got from her partner at the time (American expat), watching National Geographic and not to forget her day and night time perfume. She had a tattoo on her back which she regretted later: "Chanel n°5".

There was one guy on the forum ready to sell his belongings only to meet Nat. He was brought down to earth with a bump like this : "Would you do this for a whore with colored lensses".

At the end as far as I know she wanted to get her dick chopped. Her partner didn't like that. Does any of the "oldtimers" from this forum knows what happened further?

If you google I'm sure you'll find pictures of her.

Comment

(lemontree26 @ Aug. 10 2008,02:57)  She had a tattoo on her back which she regretted later: "Chanel n°5".
                I can see how she would regret that

Nice pics BTW
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Years back I remember seeing a video of Nat with long braided hair dancing around a room. It really intrigued me. At that moment I never imaged that I'd ever go to Thailand never mind spending time with ladyboys. Strange how things turn out..
                  No matter how she looks now I'd like to meet her.

Comment

She and her boyfriend  -  who I understood from the LB-LB forum and was told by others was British  -  stayed in London for a time.

There was a set of pictures showing her in and around Tower Bridge in London around 2000-2001 posted (I think) on the LB-LB website.

Also I remember there was a series of posts about the reason for their final breakup.
                    She disappeared for a few months and finally re-appeared in KC3 where I saw her for the first time.

It would be interesting to see her now.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Any idea how to contact her?
                      forceguy1

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 10 2008,01:24)
                        (lemontree26 @ Aug. 10 2008,02:57)  She had a tattoo on her back which she regretted later: "Chanel n°5".
                        I can see how she would regret that...
                        I got Brut 33 on my back. No regrets...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Had you down more as a Hai Karate man.

Comment

She's a lot plumper now

Comment

I had the same experience with Natasha , who was a favorite of this web site a few years back . When I first saw pics here I was in total lust .
                              yet when I finally caught up with her late last year, was just fucking horrified €¦. ran for my life accordingly ( had to take some pics though )

Comment

Working...
                              X