Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiu fan club - pedro where are you?

Hey Pedro

Looks like a few of us like Chiu from Pattaya, and we would like a photo shoot.

Since I have appointed myself as President of the Chiu Fan Club, can I be in the photo shoot please??.....well, maybe not......but can I interview her at least to check on her suitability for the shoot??

Pretty please....

Mister Arse

Think there may be two different Chiu's and both hotties. There is the hottie in the pics in the other thread. Then there is also the Chiu in the cabaret at the Tokyo 21 beer bar complex.

Here's to chewing Chiu!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 18 2004,10:42)
      Chiu
      can someone tell me how this name is pronounced?

I am sure Pedro knows them both....I just want the large-dicked one before the lens soon; those are the types that sell this site.

Comment

ad JD: "I just want the large-dicked one before the lens soon" .... the sooner the better!!!!

ad Stew: "Since I have appointed myself as President of the Chiu Fan Club".... I hate this guy!!!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

If this is the (Chiu ) you All are talking about,

I see what all the Fuss is about.
          It really does'nt get (much) better than this.
          Attached Files
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

My god! Is that dick Photoshop enhanced? It's a monster.

Smokem if you got em
            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

That cant be real ??? is it ?
              Nah , I think its Mirrimark playing around with his computer again

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 18 2004,11:53)
                Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 18 2004,10:42)
                Chiu
                can someone tell me how this name is pronounced?
                Think it's pronounced like "shoe".

They say if the shoe fits wear it. I wonder where that monster tool fits?

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Sep. 18 2004,18:55)
                  I think its Mirrimark playing around with his computer again
                  actually that could be real and is just a very lucky asian person who was smiled upon by the dick-giving Gods that day when she was born and they gave her a monster dick, same as Minirva. so how does it happen that girls like Ice and Chompoo and Kaw end up so tiny?

as I said, it doesn't matter to me how big or small the dick is, it all depends on a cute face and small body. Chiu has both and she would certainly be welcome in my room anytime; just stay away from me when I am in the shower bending down for that soap!

Comment

Ok Ok Its its my duty to bend over and take one for the team...

Comment

Originally posted by
                      My god!  Is that dick Photoshop enhanced?  It's a monster.
                      I have seen a full set of photos with video of this girl. So, unless that have doctored every single photo, and the video...this is real. Scary, but real!!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 18 2004,21:41)
                        Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Sep. 18 2004,18:55)
                        I think its Mirrimark playing around with his computer again
                        actually that  could be real and is just a very lucky asian person who  was smiled upon by the dick-giving Gods that day when she was born and they gave her a monster dick, same as Minirva.  so how does it happen that girls like Ice and Chompoo and Kaw end up so tiny?

as I said, it doesn't matter to me how big or small the dick is, it all depends on a cute face and small body.   Chiu has both and she would certainly be welcome in my room anytime;  just stay away from me when I am in the shower bending down for that soap!      

Never mind the dick this girl look very good.

Lovelane

Comment

yup, young also.....she wouldn't get tossed from my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by
                            ..she wouldn't get tossed from my bed.
                            Bugger off....this is my thread, and my fan club
                            Mister Arse

Comment

On another thread I too said I thought this was fake, but then I too saw the entire photo set of her on another site. If it is doctored, then they have a whole lot of doctored photos.

How about Vice president. Is that post open?

Comment

Working...
                              X