X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-op virgins?

So, has anyone been the first person to have sex with a post-op after the big operation? Any comments on what it's like? Can you compare to GG virgins?

I'm curious to know how it is for them and for our team. I guess they must only do it the first time with someone who's very special to them.

Do tell!
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Well I knew a girl who I had been with while she was pre-op. When I was in Phuket in August she said she wanted me to be the first one to try out her new pussy, and it would be my birthday present

Well after we had been out dancing and drinking at the Tiger Dicso until the wee hours of the morning we went back to my room and did the deed. It was extremely tight and I am not huge but I could go all the way in. It als sounded like it was a little painful for her initially. Well we gave it a go very slowly for about 15 minutes and then decided we would go back to good old anal

Now this girl is not what you would really call a bar girl she worked in a lady bar for about a month. Her mother was pretty well off by Thai standards and she nows runs a hair salon. One of the most beautiful people I have known ladyboy or otherwise. I felt quite bad actually about breaking her virginity but she assured me that she wanted it to be me.

I was with a girl about 15 years ago when I was much younger man who told me she was a virgin but to be honest I do not recall much of that encounter.

Comment

I was hoping to be the first but it didn't turn out that way.  But  was one of the first.

I let her know that she's a special woman whether she has a dick or pussy and that's the truth!  Think it was refreshing for her that I accept her exactly as she is.  Most of her new customers think she's a genetic female.

I prefer pre-ops but I'm not going to drop one of the sweetest girls on the planet just cause she got the chop.

Of course I butterfly around so I still get my fair share of dick.

Comment

I'm glad that I was the not the first with my one and only time with a Post-Op. What a downer it was and a complete waste of my time and money. Her "new" pussy looked fine, I got up close and personal and did a finger and tongue examination but from there it was all downhill. I consider myself to be of average size in the meat department and with this Post-Op I was lucky to get four inches in there, on top of that she was kinda dry. After finishing I vowed never to waste my time with another post-op, I don't give a shit how hot they look, it just AIN'T THE SAME. If I want to have the pleasure of a normal and functional "pussy" I will get a girl from one of the non LB Bars.
        A question for you. If you have not been to Bangkok why do you want to fuck a post-op. Is it just to see what it's like? I swear to God I just don't get this fascination with non-functioning Ladyboys.

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Oct. 05 2004,17:47)
          A question for you.  If you have not been to Bangkok why do you want to fuck a post-op. Is it just to see what it's like?
          Good question! It's not really to see what it's like. I've been with 6 so far, and several times with one of them. They were nearly all hot, and just a great time.

I agree about the depth. One of the hottest, now a friend, didn't seem to have the depth, and that seemed odd. No complaints, though.

There's lots of advantages to post-ops over GGs: no pregnancy risk; I think they try harder to be accepted and attractive; they seem appreciative of guys who understand and aren't freaked out. I'm sure there's more reasons, but I don't keep a list handy for when that question is asked. About the only people I hear it from are pre-ops. I just don't really dig pre-ops, especially not for a close encounter.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 05 2004,19:14)
            Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Oct. 05 2004,17:47)
            A question for you.  If you have not been to Bangkok why do you want to fuck a post-op. Is it just to see what it's like?
            Good question!  It's not really to see what it's like.  I've been with 6 so far, and several times with one of them.  They were nearly all hot, and just a great time.

I agree about the depth.  One of the hottest, now a friend, didn't seem to have the depth, and that seemed odd.  No complaints, though.

There's lots of advantages to post-ops over GGs: no pregnancy risk; I think they try harder to be accepted and attractive; they seem appreciative of guys who understand and aren't freaked out.  I'm sure there's more reasons, but I don't keep a list handy for when that question is asked.  About the only people I hear it from are pre-ops.    I just don't really dig pre-ops, especially not for a close encounter.
            If we're talking about f'ing in LOS, then I don't think any of us have to worry about getting gg's knocked up. We're not going to be around to find out if the rabbit died. Plus I think we all should be mature and wear rubbers, which should avoid unwanted pregnancies, as well as for many other reasons (I don't have to elaborate on this, u know what I mean - - it's protection for both of us).

If you want a post op, IMHO, I don't think you want it for the sex. Physically speaking, their "pussies" simply don't have the muscle control that a gg's has. I was with a post op once, and it was like banging a dry zip lock bag. I ended up with her giving me a hand job. At least I felt some pleasure with her hand.
            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

When I was in the early my first time in Thailand I stayed for 2 weeks with a post op at Koh Samui .... I did not feel anything different to a GG and had a great time ... but I can remember that there was an absolute stunner around which was too small for the guys .... but she still did good business

Comment

Originally posted by (Khun Chilli @ Oct. 05 2004,22:14)
                but I can remember that there was an absolute stunner around which was too small for the guys .... but she still did good business
                Same woman? Too small? As in - not deep, or not wide?

As for post-op muscle control - that's something I've asked about each time. Some have it, some don't. Some are tighter than others. Anyway, they try, and that makes it fun. I love seeing them work. Maybe it's part domination? Anyway, it's a hell of a lot of fun.

Fancylighter's right about LOS, or anytime the encounter is strictly ST and for $$. But, in those cases where it's not...well, good to have the insurance.

Comment

My experience with post-op virgins hasn't been very good. There's sometimes the issue of her pussy being too small. Also, if it hasn't been long enough, there's the risk of blood. If you want a tight hole, why not just fuck her ass? At the end of the day, it is better to let someone else blaze the trail so that you don't have to deal with the hassle.

Comment

Working...
                  X