Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladyboy Memorabilia... Have you got any?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually have a good check round for bric-a-brac before they leave!

One young lady I was with for a little while made one of those plastic picture clocks for me - not my style but the thought was nice.
    She also did a book of naughty cartoons!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

And I was wondering wheres my cock rings was gone...
      Attached Files
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

WoW you snapped them you stud
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 13 2008,22:11) ....from a late night swin

x
          Wooow ...I didn't know you are a Swinger Naang..
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

i have a suit case full of shit left behind in my various places of abode . i reckon they lkeave it on purpose so the next girl will know they were there
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I can't say I have any souvieners from LB's or even guys or chicks that I have held on to but some have left items behind. What does get me is those fellas that seem to have to have a souviener and usually wind up swipeing your panties or bra when they leave. I have literally lost a few pairs of panties and bras over the years that were taken off in my house or motel room that just up and vanished never to be seen again. SO I have nno doubts there has to be a few out there that would be more than willing to lift some poor LB's panties as well.

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Aug. 14 2008,09:17) nice packing, see you ditched the old school sneakers though  
                Sometimes you gotta make hard decisions in this life , what to pack for the journey home , the lady or the sneakers ?
                Lucky for me it was an easy decision , they're her sneakers
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

Knickers!!!!!!!

little frilly black ones (easy now Dave)
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

oh - hello to all from India

Going to Singapore for the weekend - will try to stay out of trouble though
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 14 2008,18:54) ...will try to stay out of trouble though
                        Errr....... why?

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Over the years I have found all the stuff mentioned, but I lost a great deal more than I ever found. Now I do not take them home.

I do have one permanent gift though, a scar, and while some of you may think it is a mental one, it is actually physical.

Sorry no pic though.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 15 2008,00:54) oh - hello to all from India  

Going to Singapore for the weekend - will try to stay out of trouble though
                            Oh, so there is a LB in Singapore named "Trouble"?

Comment

No honey, no money!!

Comment

An Hello Kitty face towel. Hair clips of various sizes, although not 100% sure which are the LBs and which the GGs. A vaginal douche/pump. Well - was a post-op
                                Various Thai spices already been duly discarded
                                Various presents like candles for aroma oil burners, massage oils or aroma oils (not sure about..), a key-ring with my first name initial..in fact not sure if it's a key-ring or one of the appendixes that people attach to mobile phones
                                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X