Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladyboy Memorabilia... Have you got any?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ Aug. 14 2008,20:22) i reckon they lkeave it on purpose so the next girl will know they were there
    Agree - a few times I have got the call to say can I come back to your room and collect my.....

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 14 2008,04:11) I have Iceys bikini top....from a late night swin (she is the only girl anywhere near my size)

x
      [B]
      would I love to see you model it for me

Comment

Usually just a giant pain in the arse... (physical and mental)...

I just leave it all behind.

Comment

Yep. False eye lashes, ear rings, etc. And my once a week house maid usually finds the left behind stuff and discreetly puts them somewhere where I'll see them before anyone else does. God knows what my house maid thinks after she finds all that shit.
          Fill what's empty, Empty what's full.
          Scratch where it itches.

Comment

A part from my casual collection of female shoes( no lbs)
            and sexy panties( a few lbs in the mix) i used to be a professional collector of badges with numbers from gogo dancers...have already from number 1 to number 28 ( my age when i stopped doing so).
            On my last trip i started with ladyboys badges.....have 3 from Obsession 2 from Cascade and 1 from Temptation now.

Next time i want to start to collect ladyboy tattoos.....need some nice ornaments to built my new lampshades.
            My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Been there...Done that...
              Attached Files
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You are the Generalfeldmarschall of the Ladyboy Worshipping Dicksuckers Siamese Panzerdivisionen!!!!!!
                My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

i got all the memorbilia in my head.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                  X