Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even read this any more (literally...attention span of a dead fish, me). I'm starting to think of myself as the man in the film 'Airplane!' where he's pouring petrol on himself as the hero pours out his life story ad nauseum - can we have an emoticon for that please?    Ooooo and a man on a cross please who we can call Brian.

In a vain attempt to drag back onto topic as others have done, I....no wait....I can't add anything to what's already been said about the sites. The site opinions make complete sense. Forums are a seperate subject and as has been pointed out, again each of those have their plus points. Kilome's assessment of why people often stay in that they 'click' with others is spot on; the rest is down to content and activity which will always drive traffic, both interacting and lurking.

By the way - as lurkers are mentioned a bit on this forum, I have to say that I have an element of sympathy for at least a proportion of them (and I include myself); it can be hard to jump in when you know nothing and I find myself gravitating towards trying to at least say something in posts less P4P related right now. The New Members thread is a great idea - an easy way to draw people further in through interaction beyond a 'hello' back should you want to (back to Kilome's point). I've enjoyed myself so far, and thanks for that.

Comment

I like ATS better than LB69, and the irony is I'm currently only a member on LB69 since my ATS membership ran out a couple of months back. Will probably be renewed soon, but I will have a couple of weeks in LOS first
      Back in LOS in February  

Comment

Thanks for all these points of views. I'm already member of ATS and I'm satisfied but now I'm thinking about adding Ultimate TGirl because of the diversity (Thai and Brasil) before I return in asia. If someone has comments on that one, it will be appreciated.

Comment

(srb @ Aug. 18 2008,21:46) Patronising. Sanctimonious. Drivel.

I lose the will to live after a sentence when you write. And you lose all credibility, with me anyway, especially your reply to Pentire. I'm sure you can live without that. I can imagine the response now - "Im sorry I have lost all credibility with you" blah fucking blah superheroes and horses. Please don't bother.

Pentire also said that everyone is entitled to an opinion, not that he respects them all. You say you respect other's opinions - that is complete and utter rubbish. The only opinion you respect is your own. That would be fine by me, but your attempts to put people down in what you seem to think is a 'clever' way lead you to write complete bollocks.

I don't really know the scene, the people here or anywhere else. I don't like the way some people that I have seen behave and write, and I like the opinions, humour and respect for others that many more have. If I dont like it, I have the option of not looking. I don't consider criticising people just because I don't like what they do or how they express themselves an option. In this case I'll make an exception.

I have no idea what you mean with your definition of 'childish', and I didn't ask for an answer anyway so never mind. Childish = immature and sometimes less is more  
          I swear I was just getting ready to type that exact post.  Thank you for saving me the time and effort... Every time I read a post by BenTurpin, I picture a socially retarded man sitting at his PC in a dark corner typing out his responses and being so proud of (what he thinks) to be clever responses..  (like when he specifically pointed out that if he ever ran into me in a bar he WOULD NOT buy me a drink) -- Ya, I know... (yawn)

Anyway, he has yet to make one post that hasn't annoyed me due to his condescending / patronizing tone... and I will be honest -- I usually quit reading his responses after the first paragraph usually, due to how annoying they are.

"What a fucking hero you are.... "
          -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

ya, I skimmed this thread and his long rantings for about 3 mins and  I already had a headache!  

next time I try I will just get out my turpin-english handbook

* Has Angelo been discharged from the loony bin? This may be him, who knows.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

im confused here, could anyone tell me exactly what is is lb-69.?
              i love model aircraft

Comment

It's a website similar to AsianTS.com, featuring ladyboys from Asia

http://www.lb-69.com/

nice-looking website on the tour, I have never seen the inside but I am sure it's just as nice as it looks outside.

run by a couple of classy, honest guys as well  

there are about 9 or 10 websites now which cover this ladyboy genre, do a google search to find more
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

He's taking the piss mate...

Comment

Well I have to say I like them both, seems to cover the spectrum of beauties out there and I love the ATS video shoots with LB on LB just wish I was sandwiched between them.

I think the quality of the video on LB69 can be better if you can take the large downloads and navigating seems easier, but then again ATS seems to be the diffinitive who's who out there and a huge content for a great price....

Laugh I dont see a problem with Mr B as long as you agree with everything he says then your right and on the side of the angels, seems easy enough  

Whoops might mean I'm in trouble as I agree with Ladyboycrush and srb

Comment

(Marmite @ Sep. 01 2008,21:17) Whoops might mean I'm in trouble as I agree with Ladyboycrush and srb
                      As long as you're not talking sandwiches again  

Comment

Only LB-69 had the super sexy Helen, otherwise i like both

Comment

I either currently or have in the past subscribed to Asian TS, LB69, Ladyboy Ladyboy, Ladyboy Asia, Asian Shemales, Shemale Yum, Captain Outrageous, Sexy Asian Ladyboys and Latina Trannies. The movies don't really interest me. In terms of the quality of the resolution of the photos, Asian Shemales is the worst, while LB69 is far and away the best, leaving all the others in the dust.

Comment

I'm a subscriber to both ATS and Shemale Yum.

I've been browsing ATS for years now, but only first subscribed like January of last year. I love ATS, but I like videos more than photos which is why...

...I'm a bigger fan of the Shemale Yum site. The vids are longer and not in clips and you're guaranteed video updates every week (usually five or so).

However, I like the community of forum-posters here MUCH better than over at SMY. I love reading the posts by Mirimark, aperry, Ernesto, Kahuna, et al. You guys make my day with your pictures, comments, trip reports, etc. The Shemale Yum forums SUCK hard core compared to ATS.

Comment

Some of us are smart, some of us are tart, some of us have money, and some of us are funny!!! Thanks for you nice comments and keep reading and posting your thoughts because that is what makes the site run. Oh yeah....we all love to fuck sexy, thin, long-legged, black silky straight haired horny Ladyboys!!! Don't forget to start your "Chuk Wow Envelope"!!

Comment

Same content, just follow your head and go with the Republicans $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                                X