Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Aug. 20 2008,14:18) My only beef with LB69 is the white on black text. It's a good style but after a few minutes I get a headache from it. Apparently though, you can change the 'skin' and it'll look different.
    That was the first thing I noticed when I looked at their forum. I do not like the white text black background at all, and cannot imagine why anyone would find it easier to read.

Glad someone else doesn't care for it either.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Yep the white, black and red just isnt the best to read, bloody awful on a mobile device. If I remember correctly only the forum allows the change of skins. (Two other choices available.)

But the Pay site only uses the Black, White and Red scheme and cannot be altered

Comment

ones like a half cup of decafinated half caf while the other is a half cup of half decafinated half caf with a twist of lemon, it all depends on how you likeyour caf
        dax spadackel

Comment

maybe LB69 will lose (or already lost some customers) because ot the departure of their superstars Areeya,
          Mint and Helen

Comment

I don't think so. They have saturated the market place with their shoots and videos. There are plenty more younger and fitter and better looking ladyboys to fill their boots.

Comment

Sorry, I cannot agree on this subject. Give me one name
              who can compare with Areeya or Mint.

Comment

Natalie from the ATS site and Nat from Ladyboy-Ladyboy were both just as popular in their prime

Now? That could be a valid point, those 2 are pretty well-known

I still say the best series of pics ever taken of Areeya was on ATS, in the white outfit, but then again I haven't been inside her personal site
                Attached Files
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

That was the set of photos which persuaded me to get back to Bangkok and go find her, happily a month or so later it was mission accomplished
                  I prefered the way she looked in those ''Toni Braxton'' days

Comment

agreed - she's not looking so good these days. I prefer to remember her as she was in the ATS shoot
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

shes looking to thin and all '' indian ah fied'' in some of her halloween costumes she wears on her new site, hey they say 40 is the new 20 but 25 in shemale will always be about 35 in female, short shelf lives as the older they get the man man they appear, ciao
                      dax spadackel

Comment

(loeng84 @ Oct. 03 2008,20:54) Sorry, I cannot agree on this subject. Give me one name
                        who can compare with Areeya or Mint.
                        That´s your personal opinion , right?
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

The Areeya website stuff isn't very good in my opinion, I think it was the "I'm a Biss! I'm a Biss!" video.

Oh you mean bitch!
                          When she walks, she’s like a samba
                          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

me an areeya chat via email and webcam sometimes, shes incredible i agree, got get her of the cigarettes and shed be perfect, but defineatley not the newest on the block.
                            dax spadackel

Comment

(gunslinger @ Oct. 06 2008,01:10) "I'm a Biss! I'm a Biss!" video.

Oh you mean bitch!
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(dax spadackel @ Oct. 06 2008,07:08) got get her of the cigarettes and shed be perfect, but defineatley not the newest on the block.
                                If her hubby can stand the cigarettes maybe you can live with that too.

Ffs

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X