X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterbate with Dildo!

Hi, just wondering how many of you masterbate with a dildo in the ass? ever try it? please share tips or any kind of feedbacks are welcome! thanks
    1. Yes, I tried'
    0%
    2. No, Never'
    0%
    I love ladyboy and want to become one myself!

Yes, I've done it and love it, but nothing beats the real thing!
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Tried it before, not really my thing....

But more than happy to watch and use on someone else

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Well since I also have a pussy, masterbating in my ass does not do much if anything at all for me. However I do like anal sex........and that does do somehting for me.

As far as masturbating is concerned, I do it most any chance I have the opportunity. I do think females can get off on more items a lot easier than a guy can.....and there is just so many more items thana typical penis shaped dildo out there.

As Gizmo stated, nothing beats the real thing, but most of them let you down after a time or two.

Comment

(kathylc @ Aug. 18 2008,06:54) As far as masturbating is concerned, I do it most any chance I have the opportunity.
          Kathy!

Comment

(gizmo @ Aug. 17 2008,21:05) Yes, I've done it and love it, but nothing beats the real thing!    
            I'm with Gizmo on this one

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

i can only agree with half of gizmo quote "yes, i have done it and i love it, but i have NOT tried the real thing with a lb yet,
              i love t-girls

Comment

haha what a question...

don't all guys put something up their arse at least once in their life?

just out of curiosity of course...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Yes, my ass is an erogenous zone; sometimes when I whack off I'll also include some ass play. It gives me some of the most intense orgasms ever.
                  But I agree, there is nothing like the real thing.
                  Below is a pic of the toy I use. My ass loves it!
                  Attached Files
                  "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                  Salin' on a summer breeze
                  And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                  -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(strocube @ Aug. 18 2008,21:48) Yes, my ass is an erogenous zone; sometimes when I whack off I'll also include some ass play. It gives me some of the most intense orgasms ever.
                    But I agree, there is nothing like the real thing.
                    Below is a pic of the toy I use. My ass loves it!
                    Now that is some kind of toy you have there. Reminds me of my IUD, only on a larger, (much, much) larger scale, or some weapon used by the Klingons or Romulons!

I have heard of lots of things not only guys shove up their backside but gals as well. When younger and living at home, my brother used to always steal my tampons. I usually knew how many I would use during those times, and often times would find myself short, and my dresser drawer appeared to have been gone through..and low and behold one day I found out. He had been "stealing" them and using them to help him get off with. Funny as to how and what can get some folks off! Heck it was not like he should have needed help top get off since he was only about 13 or 14 at the time.

I have had a guy want to do me with one of those Budweiser Bowling Pin style bottles My gf loves to have her butt fingered when we play more so than her pussy. The one guy I date on occassion loves to have his butt fingered vigorously when I suck him off. So I assume its safe to say, butt play with and without toys is very popular but most folks would be very quick to deny it......

Comment

Maybe we should start a new thread:

What's the most unusual object you've had up your backend?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

I use a small one...
                        Attached Files
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Monkey @ Aug. 18 2008,10:51) What's the most unusual object you've had up your backend?
                          In one of Howard Stern's books he listed the 20 most unusual things that had to be extracted out of rectums in emergency rooms. These were not your garden variety butt plugs or stubborn gerbils but rather things such as oil cans and light bulbs.

Comment

Well u your not a kahuna for nothing!!! something is gottta give?

Comment

I'm down with kathylc on this one..... love to have my GF finger fuck me when she going down on me....incredible orgasm.....

GF gets wild too when giving. she is bi likes to dominate me and her girlfriends...

Comment

Working...
                              X