Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Aug. 18 2008,22:00) .........but rather things such as oil cans and light bulbs.
    I remember on a medical course the nurse commenting that putting lightbulbs up your rectum was not a good idea.

Apparently they have a tendency to disappear inside without warning.
    Also as the glass is so fragile they are nearly impossible to remove without breaking!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 20 2008,15:41)
      (PigDogg @ Aug. 18 2008,22:00) .........but rather things such as oil cans and light bulbs.
      I remember on a medical course the nurse commenting that putting lightbulbs up your rectum was not a good idea.

Also as the glass is so fragile they are nearly impossible to remove without breaking!            

RR.
      For some reason or other I just can not visualize anyone cramming a typical light bulb up their ass. Now I might invision one of those small 7 1/2 watt nightlight types or maybe one of those long round end bulbs typically used in aquarium lighting, or maybe one of those fancey swirled candellabra types that are suposed to represent a candle flame, but the typical round household light bulb.........nope no way, not unless that person has a very willing asshole and was probably well adjusted and into fisting.

Glass for some reason or other just has the word WARNING wrote all over it for some reason or other. Just like the one guy who wanted to fuck me with the Budweiser Bowling Pin style beer bottle. Nope, sorry......

They do make a high strength glass dildo out of Pyrex but they are kind of pricey. All kinds of neat shapes and sizes, but hard as in glass hard, and is not quite the same as in "hard-on" or the feel of the silicone or jelly toys.

Comment

You can get acrylic dildoes very similar to the glass ones and they are much cheaper.

The downside is that acrylic scratches fairly easily and the scratches make a perfect place for bacteria to hide.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(kathylc @ Aug. 18 2008,15:54) but most of them let you down after a time or two.
          Well...we should meet...
          But for the rest...
          just imagine..Gizmo with dildo... I just don't even want to think about it..

So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 20 2008,16:41)

RR.
            I read in Penthouse years ago about a guy that lost a full size 100 watt bulb up his ass€¦ the surgeons devised a safe plan for removal would be to fill the bulb with plaster and let it harden€¦ then the bulb can be pulled out without it breaking. The bulb was removed safely and the guy was told to switch to compact fluorescents in the future.

9 Watt, Torpedo Spiral Lamp.
            Recommended by 9 out of 10 Doctors.

Comment

(69billy @ Aug. 21 2008,04:11) just imagine..Gizmo with dildo... I just don't even want to think about it..
              Indeed Billy  

Call me old fashioned, but things like that are better kept to ones self
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Post 12, did Mint model for that ?

Comment

good poll.

and i like your idea monkey, about confessing what we've stuck up there...

i find the most perfect is the luxury silk and foam padded coat hangers you get in good hotels. its also got the right curve in addition to width and padding. throw a condom on it.

i've heard of people using magic markers (sharpie) carrots, aluminum cigar tubes, plunger handle, broom handle, longneck bottles etc.

Comment

do i sound creepy yet?

Comment

Yep...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(69billy @ Aug. 20 2008,20:11)
                        (kathylc @ Aug. 18 2008,15:54) but most of them let you down after a time or two.
                        Well...we should meet...
                        But for the rest...
                        just imagine..Gizmo with dildo... I just don't even want to think about it..

I know you want me!
                        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

ssssssssssssshh.... we don't want them to know that...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(qwerty @ Aug. 21 2008,04:35) i find the most perfect is the luxury silk and foam padded coat hangers you get in good hotels.
                            thank fuck I only ever use hotels with cheap wire hangers..

now everytime I see one of those plush hangars I'm gonna think of you shoving it up your ass..

I've made kathylc  

Comment

I'm just glad this has remained a picture-free thread
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

I'll second that
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X