X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(options01 @ Sep. 20 2008,17:03)
    I love kissing! And I'd say all the LBs I've met (which for me is not really that many compared to most of you experienced folks here!) have been quite willing to plant one on me right away.

BUT, I always shy away and avoid full on lips kissing at all costs. Why? Well, maybe I'm being too mental, but the first thought in my mind is... which dude's love tool was spewing inside that mouth an hour ago?!?!?

So that turns me off right there.

(jimslim @ Sep. 21 2008,03:28)

So where do you kiss them then  

Me I love a passionate long kiss on their bumhole, is that safe  

Well, pretty much everywhere else!

Femboys rule!!  

Comment

Always kiss a LB when I meet them...if they kiss back the "right" way, then we can proceed with more serious things....but kissing is the first

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

How many guys here kiss them on the first date
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Why wait for the first date?
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(Ozzie @ Sep. 17 2008,11:25) Nothing turns me on more than totally passionate kissing. I can easily blow a load just by doing that alone.    
            I'm with Ozzie on this one. Kissing is, in my opinion, the most erotic action on a date. In my (limited) experience, LBs are all too ready to kiss, presumably because it's a way of signalling their desire to be barfined. During one half hour stint in Obsession, I must have kissed half a dozen girls. In my (more extensive) experience of GGs, they are more reluctant to kiss.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 16 2008,10:56) I kind of like the sniff-kiss now. It took some time but it's growing on me
              Please forgive my ignorance - what is sniff-kissing?

Comment

It's a thai way of kissing whereby they brush their nose up against you - say your cheek or neck or wherever - and take a sniff

sounds strange but I kind of like it now
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Oct. 01 2008,14:08) It's a thai way of kissing whereby they brush their nose up against you - say your cheek or neck or wherever - and take a sniff

Well I would never have guessed - thanks. Interestingly, if you read the novels of Joseph Conrad, he describes the South East Asian practice of rubbing noses as a sign of affection, as kissing apparently was introduced to them by Europeans. I wonder if sniff kissing is a combination of the two acts of affection.

It's never happened to me, but I live in hope.

Comment

I have had a few guys and gals sniff my panties/crotch area before they took em off Iguess thats a variation of sniff kissing too huh? Yep they kissed it once it got laid bare

Comment

(titian @ Oct. 01 2008,14:13)
                      (bigmick22 @ Oct. 01 2008,14:08) It's a thai way of kissing whereby they brush their nose up against you - say your cheek or neck or wherever - and take a sniff

Well I would never have guessed - thanks. Interestingly, if you read the novels of Joseph Conrad, he describes the South East Asian practice of rubbing noses as a sign of affection, as kissing apparently was introduced to them by Europeans. I wonder if sniff kissing is a combination of the two acts of affection.

It's never happened to me, but I live in hope.
                      I've done the nose-rubbing thing a few times too - usually me who initiates it though
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                      X