Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 22 2008,08:58) You stated that your girl was an "investment"
    WHAT THE FUCKS THAT ABOUT 

It seems you "dont care" for her much and if this is so then let her go, otherwise I hope she cuts your "Cock" off  you "selfish" twat
    How can you guys encourge him to fuck with his "investment's" emotions...Seems a cowards way to me...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Remeber what Gekko said in Wall Street:
      " Don't get emotional about stocks!"
      Well - stocks ARE an investements...maybe she is just good for her money
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Hope for your sake the girlfriend doesn't have a dog, especially a bitch. You may be able to fool a human's sense of smell but not a dog's. The advice about walking part of the way home is probably the best. Good old rank male sweat tends to overpower most other smells.

Comment

see U fucks Saturday. Goodnight you pricks.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

tourets??

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Apart from all thegame925 sound advice, do a search on Doug. Where the hell is Doug, he had some good advice as well.

Comment

The wily 'thegame925' has lived a long and full life and we are just now finding out how!

Comment

(BAM @ Aug. 21 2008,20:37) when we went back to the party his wife started to sniff him like she was a dog€¦ then she says €œYou smell like women€™s sweat!€
                  Been there... I fucked off and got divorced soon after!

Comment

Cheers for the tips lads - to those who took the piss i hope your LB's girlfriends aint out nana plaza tonight looking for a extra few baht and cheating on you.

Comment

sukhumvitpoler, have a good trip.  To deceive your gf is normal, if she is Thai, she expects that you might have a little on the side. And she certainly expects you to have a plausible excuse for your whereabouts.  To throw it in her face (or be so obvious that anyone could figure it out) is rude, and generally, un-Thai-like.  Don't make a problem, be discreet, and if she is like most Thais, she will appreciate the respect you are showing by doing this.

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Aug. 23 2008,01:25) Cheers for the tips lads - to those who took the piss i hope your LB's girlfriends aint out nana plaza tonight looking for a extra few baht and cheating on you.  
                        Yep...Isn't it a fucking shame some people are actually honest...

Where's your GF tonight?
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Aug. 23 2008,01:25) to those who took the piss i hope your LB's girlfriends cheating on you
                          I doubt it , the piss takers probably dont have Girl friends. They rent em out and chuck em out...

Comment

'It's not a lie if you believe it to be true....'

Before i came clean to my family about my lifestyle i used to constantly cover my ladyboy chasing tracks, by inventing a cover story and playing it out in my head, so often and with so much detail until it became so realistic it was difficult for me to separate fact from fiction. Noone had any idea what i was up to until i got fed up of lying and told them about my preferences.

I was surfing the web on this topic after reading this thread and was amused to see there is a 'How to Lie' manual by Wiki.

http://www.wikihow.com/Lie

All the best

Haze

Comment

cheers haze, some valuable tips from the old mongers, you have taught me well

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Aug. 23 2008,04:31) cheers haze, some valuable tips from the old mongers, you have taught me well
                                Not so much of the old, i'm only 32!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X