X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were to become a ladyboy...

What if you were to become a ladyboy? What features would you want (breast size, shape of ass, etc)? And for those who are already on their way or are already ladyboys, what are the features that you dream of, or features that you're proud of?

Feel free to talk about it here, and yea, if you want, use pictures to show the features you'd want.

Well as an example,

If i were to become a ladyboy, I'd definitely want juicy lips , a slim body, a bubbly ass, well-toned legs and a nice large set of b00bs (refer to my avatar), and not forgetting a large cock.

Comment

(getsu12 @ Aug. 31 2008,15:53) If i were to become a ladyboy, I'd definitely want juicy lips , a slim body, a bubbly ass, well-toned legs and a nice large set of b00bs (refer to my avatar), and not forgetting a large cock.
      Well, you probably speak for all of us.

So that's killed off that topic!

Comment

oh, hahahaha, damn i messed up

Comment

(getsu12 @ Aug. 31 2008,17:53) What features would you want?
          An Iphone.

Comment

I think I would have liked to be one - alas chances to become one were zero from the beginning.

This maybe explains why I am messed up in my head now

Anyway, I would like to be of course great-looking, about 1.60m tall, slim, nice soft boobs and a small round ass, long hairs, a large cock and have no hair on my body (except on top of head of course)!

And that is also exactly the description of LBs I like to be with!

Comment

I would WANT a pretty face, small perky breasts with good sized nipples, very flat abs, small hips, a good size cock and all of these on a short body.

However, since I am a white American, I guess that I would have to settle for an ugly face, large drooping breast with tiny nipples, a large belly protruding over absolutely no abs, a large fat cock so big that no one could accept it, big fat wide hips and all of these on a tall body.

Comment

If I got the title of this thread right, a photo would explain all the things I would say.
                I would be glad to be like this cutie.......
                ................. in an other life, of course.

Would be fun
                Attached Files
                Honesty and Trust are THE Conditions for a Long Term Relationship. Do you aggree with this?

Comment

I don't want to be a ladyboy...I'm very happy being a ladyboy lover...
                  Well actually a ladyboy worshipping dicksucker...

There is no perfect ladyboy for me... But in many ways they all are perfect...
                  Tits or no tits...big cock or small cock...gorgeous or just cute...Slim or a bit
                  pompui...I may not want to fuck every girl I meet buy I do love just about all
                  of them one way or another...

But I think I want to mary JeanClaude...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

She is pretty damn amazing, cuter cock needed tho... but

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

A rich sponsor.

Comment

crikey!

I wonder what a psychologist would make of some of these replies..

I'd just like to be me, maybe not perfect, maybe not beautiful, just me.

I'd just be an average, regular person and not stand out for any specific reason.

failing that, an Angelina Jolie lookie-likey but this is all hypothetical of course...

(having said that, I'm not being obejective as I'm looking at it from a man in a mans body, not a woman)
                        I've made kathylc  

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 31 2008,21:48) I don't want to be a ladyboy...I'm very happy being a ladyboy lover...
                          Well actually a ladyboy worshipping dicksucker...

There is no perfect ladyboy for me... But in many ways they all are perfect...
                          Tits or no tits...big cock or small cock...gorgeous or just cute...Slim or a bit
                          pompui...I may not want to fuck every girl I meet buy I do love just about all
                          of them one way or another...

But I think I want to mary JeanClaude...
                          I really like this reply Kahuna, kinda sums up us really...

Well maybe less worshipping, with probably as much dick sucking...

Glenn and Natalie

Comment

I only need one thing so I have an advantage. I have all of everything thats been asked for, I would just have to grow a dick!

The pic in Jean Claudes post is sweet, but that dick is a turn off for me. There is just something about an uncut dick that sort of knocks my enthusiasm down a few levels.

Comment

(kathylc @ Sep. 01 2008,04:56) I only need one thing so I have an advantage. I have all of everything thats been asked for, I would just have to grow a dick!

The pic in Jean Claudes post is sweet, but that dick is a turn off for me. There is just something about an uncut dick that sort of knocks my enthusiasm down a few levels.
                              I should post an other photo, then.... lemme check ......
                              Honesty and Trust are THE Conditions for a Long Term Relationship. Do you aggree with this?

Comment

Working...
                              X