X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Areeya

The videos of this nice looking ladyboy are awesome. I just cannot believe how nice this gal really is. Her voice is so sweet and feminine too. I love how her breasts are so nice and round and perfect size for her and compliment her huge penis.

I especially love the yellow dildo she used to stuff inside of her. It looked so wonderful sliding in and out. Then the treat in the last video of her peeing was so hot! To actually see a gorgous girl urinate for us was beyond explanantions. Oh that made my day!

Keep up all the great work on this here lady.
    Love life to its fullest.

I cannot forget about her million dollar smile too. I love her large earings too.
    Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Anything else?

Comment

she takes it up the arse well

Comment

Originally posted by (sleazy @ Oct. 10 2004,16:42)
          Hey Sleazy, are we talking about your member or the infamous yellow dildo? Or both?

Comment

Originally posted by
            That's more like it!

tslasia was taking the piss, right?.....nice earings?
            Mister Arse

Comment

From Bartman: does anyone know if she Tops?

Comment

It's my second week on TS-Asian and I must say I have never been overwhelmed by such a flood of beautiful pics. Bee is certainly my favorite, but Areeya this week has my favors.Stunning gallery. Gorgeous girl, what a rock hard cock,amazing cockhead , a real masterpiece. The last pic of the gallery shows Areeya's breast soaked with cum. Did her spurt reach her breast ? Or did someone else ( the photographer maybe) drop his load during the shooting?Very curious. I gues many of you has already slept with her. Eager
                to hearing from you soon
                Alexander20058

Comment

Hi Alex...

I have seen this wild cat a few times but not had the courage to spend the night with her. If she's in the mood she'll be the fuck of your life, but if she's feeling snotty then you may as well kiss your cash goodbye!

She is certainly fully functional in every department except the brain from what I've heard!

Comment

Originally posted by
                    The last pic of the gallery shows Areeya's breast soaked with cum. Did her spurt reach her breast ? Or did someone else ( the photographer maybe) drop his load during the shooting?

Oh JaiDee..........

Watch her video guy..........it has sound effects

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I have been with Areeya once, just before she went to Phuket. I went into Cascades quite late one night and had a couple of beers. Was talking with a couple of nice girls but was a bit worse the wear for drink so decided not to take anyone. Areeya popped up at the end and said hello. The bar was closing then so I made my way downstairs. I was mooching about outside Nana when I saw Areeya near the entrance. We made eye contact and she immediately came over to me and asked me where I was going etc. She then asked if I wanted to go with her. I asked how much and having read about her attitude I was expecting her to quote silly money, but was surprised when she immediately replied Bt1000 short time. She was looking stunning so I of course could not resist. We then got a taxi to PB hotel. We had seperate showers and then got down to it. Her body is very nice, as is her cock (still sounds strange when I say "her cock"). Not too big and not too small. She is slim and tight and toned. Her breasts are very, very suckable and I spent a while on these. She made all the moves and was all over me. We kissed and sucked each others cocks and she was nice and hard, as was I.

She then asked if I wanted her to fuck me. Too right I do. On with the condom and KY. She wasnt bad...but she wasnt good either. She didnt seem to be able to get into a rythym. After a while she pulled out and started wanking and, after pulling off the condom, getting me to give her a blowjob. She eventually came a small amount. To be fair I imagine that I wasnt her first that night and it must be tough to have to perform like that, so it was understandable.

I then put on a condom, and entered her in missionary. Went in nice and easy and she seemed to enjoy, or at least she made all the right noises. Swapped to doggy and, despite having a view of that tight ass with my cock inside, I was having problems finishing due to the beer. Flicked her back over into mish and concentrated on looking at her stunning face and breasts. Eventually I pulled out and had her finish me with her mouth, which she did.

All in all I am still undecided about her. My experience was good, but there are too many tales of acting like a diva for them all to be untrue. She surprised me by coming over to see me when I hadnt given any indication that I wanted her, apart from quick eye contact. I guess she must have remembered me from the bar earlier (understandable, I am a hansum man lol). Then she only wanted Bt1000 for short time. However the sex was only average. I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt and try her again earlier in the night, when she isnt as tired and after we had had a chat and got a bit of a rapport going. Also when I had drunk less beers would help.

I think I was lucky and she was in a good mood that night.

Comment

the load was mine....couldn't resist

would you??

Comment

Working...
                        X