X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most recent update

I dont know about any of the other members of the site but I found the latest update of the vids to be very boring, not stimulating at all and it makes me wonder why I waited an entire month to see basically nothing, that is the critism however I cant put my finger on what I found boring about the girls, maybe no real good cum loads .I dont know but me personally I could have done without the entire update.. just my point of view as Im sure there will be various different opinions. Craig McMinn

I was Impressed.  Natasha is beautiful and enjoying seeing her do the post-op.  The nameless post-op or maybe I missed it looks like a post-op version of the pre-op cute in the schoolgirl set in Stogie's Clubhouse.

For me it was a real treat seeing an Anney vid since I had the pleasure of being with her last month.  Liked when she slapped her butt as the misic stopped.

The 21st Century is great.  I not only get to fly 10K miles to shag a girl with a cock but then get to come home and see her on the internets!  

Comment

I like Anney as well but no difference with her previous videoset,same smile,just a few years more

Comment

bullox ... cool update. Guys what you expect?

Comment

Did you see the videos???
          The beautiful Khak, Areeya, Natasha?
          I agree sometimes the girls can be disappointing but the videos are great especially Khak and Natasha.
          Areeya was boring, but there is some great viewing in the others.
          Anyway each unto their own.
          Regards
          Mike

Comment

I always like the updates. But to each his own. Khun CHilli who is in your Avatar? You and who else? Just asking....

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ Oct. 11 2004,11:58)
              I always like the updates. But to each his own. Khun CHilli who is in your Avatar? You and who else? Just asking....
              It's the beautiful Banana

Comment

SB .... X-ray eyes?

But you are right ... I did not pay much attention to her before I met her in KL. She is a nice person to be with and sure if I can I will see her again.

Comment

... just read my on post .... sounds somewhat cool:

Chilli & (with) Banana .... hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X