X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion box - likes / dislikes

Lets here from all the paying customers out there.

How can this site be improved??

Send your suggestions....Likes / Dislikes:

1) Ladyboys Spreading Wide Open.....YES
    2) Ladyboys w/ Big Hard dicks....YES.
    3) Ladyboys w/ Small Hard Dicks....YES.
    4) Ladyboys w/ Limp Dicks.....Better than NO dick.
    5) Ladyboys Using Toys....YES
    6) Ladyboys w/ Double Headed Toys...YES..YES
    7) Ladyboy doing Ladyboy....YES
    8) Ladyboys 3-some....YES...YES...YES
    9) Videos w/ the "Money" shot......YES
    10) Videos w/out the "money" shot.....LOSE MONEY.
    11) Ladyboys w/ No Dicks.....LOSE MONEY.

Hey Damage how are ya man

With over 1,000 customers and only about 40 odd guys posting it must be hard to gauge what the common denominators are amongst all the members.

I bet every member has a different top 10 preferences.One supposes though that the Forum gives a mean indicator to what the great unheard actually want.

My person preference would be to see a few more of the girls in  Nice low cut  evening dresses and black stockings. Them piccys of post op Som in that slinky evening dress always rattles my libido................
    .....but thats just me..............

Actually Damage, the site was recently upgraded. No complaints here.. ....

Comment

Originally posted by
      My person preference would be to see a few more of the girls in Nice low cut evening dresses and black stockings. Them piccys of post op Som in that slinky evening dress always rattles my libido................
      .....but thats just me..............
      Me tooooooo.

How about Pang in that black shiny long dress or Cat in white dress and stockings. Bobo in red dress and ( )black lace gloves. Quick Nurse, the screens!!

Comment

Originally posted by
        Lets here from all the paying customers out there...
        If we only could hear from them all! But as has been already pointed out the forum is our best shot at getting to what people want the site to work on more of (and less of!)

My wish list hasn't changed in the couple of years I have been helping JD.

#1 - Fewer girls, but better looking ones!
        #2 - Fewer pics, but higher quality ones!
        #3 - Easier navigation to all parts of the site.
        #4 - A better focus on (and more thought given) to the videos.

(What follows is just my opinion and doesn't mean jack shit, OK? If you disagree then you are probably correct and I'm a Limey twat with my head in the clouds!)

#1 - Personally I feel that 25 galleries a month is overkill. 15 is enough if they are good ones. Wading through 25 galleries to find the few that I like is inconvenient. (That "Different strokes" argument doesn't work with me. The uglies should be on the cutting room floor.

#2 - I really believe that 50 to 60 pics should be the upper limit on galleries. Smaller galleries with more varied shots would be a great improvement on 100 pics all showing the same thing.

#3 - We have certainly come through with #3 on my list. It's not perfect, but it's a lot better. After nagging and cajoling for a long time I feel the site overall is more presentable and professional looking.
        (Kudos to Bueno Cham and JD for their hard work in this department. We whined and they listened!)

#4 - Sadly this area of the site is letting us down. A few one minute clips of a girl dancing on the bed really doesn't do it for me. For a site as famous and as good as this; we should have streaming videos of complete ten minute clips. We should also be having the girls in more fuckfests with either guys (Thai or farang) or lb on lb.)
        I'd like to see the video section go through a complete makeover with a lot more effort made in finding quality girls that will fuck on film.

As I say - don't shoot me, I'm just the piano player!

Stogie Bear

Comments good and bad are always welcome here. Don't like something then let us know.
        Nothing will change unless you do speak up!

Comment

I would Like to see the Photographer's  take the time to  program their cameras before they start shooting the girls.  I don't know what kind of camers they're using but a common feature in digital cameras is that you can give FOLDER options,  NAME the FOLDER after the model you are about to shoot, also there is your opportunity to add ; post-op etc..etc..  This would save you guys hours and hours of edit time etc.. before you upload to your site.  And it would save me alot of time when I download my pic's so I don't have to RENAME my files from ; DCS1027 to DOA.  Taking  3 or 4 minutes to set up your cameras DRIVE features and FOLDER options would Save everyone ALOT of TIME.......I already have my camera set up with folders named ThaiBkk, Ankorwat, Chaiangmai, Bangsaen.

As far as the Content of the website and how you guys are handling it.  I do NOT want to see any changes.  I like whats going on here.......... The good and the Ugly ,  its  great.

The only Complaint I have is that there are No Midget ladyboys. You know...Fucking Dwarfs.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Funny you should say that, but the image names (DCM100034221.JPG) is also a pet peeve of mine also! But I'm limiting myself to the amount of things I can complain about in a year to about 5 billion so I don't get into too much trouble with the gaffer!

Comment

I know this is'nt the topic for my question but, someone answer me this ;

Where is ; Suneez ? I am not finding it on my maps nor am I finding ; Nana Plaza ?
              Does'nt the Chamber of Commerce support their Local Ladyboys ? Hee..Hee..Hee....
              Seriously though, where is it from BKK.

Comment

Nana plaza is easy to find. Just go to 'Nana MRT' rail station and ask anyone! Sukhumvit Soi 4!

Comment

Sunee? Try this map...

Comment

Thanks. Hey stogie, I am going to PM you now. you need to read it A.S.A.P.

Comment

Stogie...I can live with all but your #1

Beauty is subjective, pure and simple. It seems that some who've commented on this BB have stated they like 100% passable total GG lookalikes (Tgirls), others like the ladyBOY look, the models do not have to be 100% passable as long as they're fem looking. So, I'd say keep the choices of types of models the same.

My one pet peeve of this site is the camera angles during still photography. Ya know...if the average model is like 5'-5'' or 5'-7"....somewhere around there....try not to photograph them when they are standing from a downward angle. This makes em look like their feet are attached to their knees.....not a very flattering thing. My 2 cents...lower the cam to about the height of the navel.

Vids are pretty cool, although we can never get enough "money shots"....hehehehe

Comment

I'd like to see ladyboy fingerfucking herself in a video. One hand on her cock the other up her arse. Would also be interesting in a two ladyboy shoot having them measure each other with a ruler.

But what I think would really go over big is one ladyboy raping another ladyboy. Or perhaps a three ladyboy shoot simulated rape.

Comment

Originally posted by
                          #1 - Personally I feel that 25 galleries a month is overkill. 15 is enough if they are good ones. Wading through 25 galleries to find the few that I like is inconvenient. (That "Different strokes" argument doesn't work with me. The uglies should be on the cutting room floor.
                          You can never achieve this last point. I think Natalie should be on the cutting room floor, no-one else does. Blazers thinks all the PI girls should be on the floor, I certainly don't.

Overall, I agree that 25 is a lot though. If you could get fewer, better looking, I would definitely go for that....as long as it is MY definition of better looking!!

Originally posted by
                          #2 - I really believe that 50 to 60 pics should be the upper limit on galleries. Smaller galleries with more varied shots would be a great improvement on 100 pics all showing the same thing.
                          Definitely....apart from I want another 500 pics of the recent cage series!! Well, actually I want the girls, not the pics

Originally posted by
                          #4 - Sadly this area of the site is letting us down. A few one minute clips of a girl dancing on the bed really doesn't do it for me. For a site as famous and as good as this; we should have streaming videos of complete ten minute clips. We should also be having the girls in more fuckfests with either guys (Thai or farang) or lb on lb.)
                          I'd like to see the video section go through a complete makeover with a lot more effort made in finding quality girls that will fuck on film.
                          Yep. I am fortunate in having superfast Singapore broadband, so I want more here. But more variety, not just lying down jacking off. Please employ Beijing Tony....I will pay for the paper bag to go over his head!

Final one from me......none of that soft-core, noir, arty-farty stuff! If I want that, I will go and buy Vogue or something
                          Mister Arse

Comment

Post-ops!
                            Post-op videos with vibrators
                            Post-ops shopping
                            PO's dancing
                            2 PO's on each other with a double sided dildo...
                            PO's peeing
                            PO's being interviewed
                            PO's in bathing suits
                            PO's in cocktail dresses / slinky evening dresses
                            Schoolgirls!
                            Office ladies!
                            Nurses!
                            No S&M - that's very dull, and way out of what I can imagine encountering in daily life.

And I'd like to see more models squeezing their breasts - since we know they're fake, it's somehow kind of cool.  
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I'll beat Mkee to the post here, and say more femme boygirls.

And how about some more frigging panty buldge shots? Preferrably lacy bikini or thong panties, with something nice & stiff underneath?

Oh, and some more school girl sets please?
                              Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
                              X