X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang from EZY - any reports?

My new favorite (from pictures only) is Bang from EZY. Assuming Nikki is still AWOL come Jan/Feb. (my first ever trip to LOS) I'd probably pick BANG to lose my ladyboy cherry. When I say that though let me be clear - I'm not planning on having anything entering any of MY orifices. But I'd love an awesome (hopefully deep throat) blowjob from a gorgeous ladyboy and am wondering if BANG is an appropriate choice? I read elsewhere about her being a good top with a big tool, does that mean she would be a bad choice for my tastes?
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

I think we should leave this one to Kahuna
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

I hear she's a great 'Bang'

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 10 2008,12:32) I think we should leave this one to Kahuna
        I refuse to comment on any girl whose name is onomatopoeic...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 10 2008,12:54) Kahuna
          I refuse to comment on any girl whose name is onomatopoeic... [/quote]
          Are we talking about the Buzzing of Inumerable Bees?
          Attached Files

Comment

I dont know anything about "Bang" but I will offer this for your consideration....dont worry about a specific LB...believe me, just go to the beer bar across the street from JSB on Walking Street around midnight...order your favorite beverage...by the time it comes, you will have already seen 10 hot ladyboys walking by...by the time you finish it, you'll have seen many more...and, by that time, made your selection and a mental note of the next 3 or 4 you'll do another night...

Cheers, HT

Comment

Welcome back HT
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Homeless Traveler 2 @ Sep. 11 2008,13:28) I dont know anything about "Bang" but I will offer this for your consideration....dont worry about a specific LB...believe me, just go to the beer bar across the street from JSB on Walking Street around midnight...order your favorite beverage...by the time it comes, you will have already seen 10 hot ladyboys walking by...by the time you finish it, you'll have seen many more...and, by that time, made your selection and a mental note of the next 3 or 4 you'll do another night...

Cheers, HT
                Hi Deepthroat,

Nikki came back to Pattaya last week. As yet Nikki hasn't selected a bar to work.

As for giving Homeless Traveler 2's idea consideration i wouldn't recommend it unless you want to end up with probably an underage ladyboy or have all your valuables stolen with no way of locating the ladyboy after!

Stick to the bars and the forum recommendations.

Best wishes,

Karl
                 “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

not true at all...in fact, I met the famous Emma this way...she is not a thief, not underage, and didnt take a thing from me cept the agreed upon price...and I can name at least 5 more "stars" that are discussed on this and other boards who I have hooked up with this way....though some were after 2am...LBs seem to all end up on WS if they havent been barfined LT...including ALL the hotties from the bars...I know cuz I see their photos here and elsewhere, and sure enough...they are out strolling WS after hours.

I do agree that there are some troublemakers out there too...but they are EASY to spot if you have half a brain...and I know all the folks here do!

Dont get me wrong, i have no problem with the LB bars, its just that sometimes I prefer a more "laid-back" one on one experience...rather than getting "surrounded" and pestered as can be the case in some, not all, LB bars.

Cheers!  HT2

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 11 2008,12:05) Welcome back HT
                    Thanks for the welcome back...I lost my user/pass for HT1...so I just re-registered with this name...HT2.

Took a posting break cuz I was slammed with work...but hopefully back for a while now.

Comment

(Homeless Traveler 2 @ Sep. 12 2008,10:30) LBs seem to all end up on WS if they havent been barfined LT...including ALL the hotties from the bars...I know cuz I see their photos here and elsewhere, and sure enough...they are out strolling WS after hours.
                      I still recommend customers to pay the barfine. Its only a small amount of money for peace of mind and definately the safer option .... But obviously i would being a bar owner.

Currently the police are taking regularly from the Walking Street area many, many ladyboy but the customers ALSO who are seen approaching the freelancers in an attempt to reduce the amount of ladyboys not working the bars and looking for customers after hours. As the new government in Pattaya is currently trying to introduce Bangkok closing times.

Hence the reason i'm currently unable to give your idea consideration.

I do enjoy however sitting at the bar opposite JSB with a beer and watching the talent walking by  

Best wishes,

Karl  
                       “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Bang is Hot Hot Hot Karl....

loved her pics in that black one piece at Ko Samet....

what a nice little pantie buldge.....

Please can u just give us one cock pick of Bang????

Comment

Thanks to all of you, and yes Karl, I appreciate your input but also understand the risks involved. And don't worry - I'm sure I'll be giving you a few barfines, especially if I can get some good info from you on which of the girls are talented at deepthroat. But I also like the idea of watching the world walk past my window and selecting that way so I'll probably try that as well (unless you give me so much great intel that I never get bored trying your staff!)

So, back to my point - anyone spent a LT or ST with Bang that can report? Particularly, how are her oral skills?

Comment

(Barely Legal @ Sep. 12 2008,11:10)
                            (Homeless Traveler 2 @ Sep. 12 2008,10:30) LBs seem to all end up on WS if they havent been barfined LT...including ALL the hotties from the bars...I know cuz I see their photos here and elsewhere, and sure enough...they are out strolling WS after hours.
                            I still recommend customers to pay the barfine. Its only a small amount of money for peace of mind and definately the safer option .... But obviously i would being a bar owner.

Currently the police are taking regularly from the Walking Street area many, many ladyboy but the customers ALSO who are seen approaching the freelancers in an attempt to reduce the amount of ladyboys not working the bars and looking for customers after hours. As the new government in Pattaya is currently trying to introduce Bangkok closing times.

Hence the reason i'm currently unable to give your idea consideration.

I do enjoy however sitting at the bar opposite JSB with a beer and watching the talent walking by  

Best wishes,

Karl  
                            I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one...

if you are a newbie or dont know how to judge folks, stick to the bars and pay the associated bar fines...

its also very convenient...I have and still do bar fine lots of bar girls from gogos and beer bars every trip...

however, when it comest to ladyboys, I simply dont like the full court press you seen to have to subject yourself to in a ladyboy bar...

there are those that consider this agressive treatment a bonus...I dont, but thats just me...if I ever discover a ladyboy bar where my more laid back approach is embraced, I will be a regular.

I do appreciate the service that bar owners provide by gathering together a fine staff...and I respect their need to pay their bills (i cant imagine what the aircon bills must be like in the summer) and make a buck too! No worries...

As for the police picking up ladyboys and patrons...I had to laugh...i think you over-reached a bit there...when there in june, i too saw a very active police patrol...but they werent bothering anyone who didnt deserve it...and that didnt include the 100s of LBs and farangs strolling WS, unless they looked underage, drunk, causing trouble or on drugs...and i for one was glad to see they were there and keeping order.

Comment

Sooooooo...... no one's been with Bang, or is it just no one's willing to comment? C'mon, help a guy out here. Is she a good oral date or only for those that want to be topped?

Comment

Working...
                              X