X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesian ladyboys

Anyone happen to know which of the Indonesian ladyboys featured on the site are from Bali?

How difficult is it to hook up with Balinese ladyboys? I'm trying to decide if I should go to the PI or Bali. Sure I'm spoiled by how easy it is the LOS.

I was in Bali a couple of months ago, on holiday with my gf from Java so I wasn't really looking - I saw individual lb's (or waria as they are known) there in a number of bars in the kuta legian bars at night. And there was always a few on the beach in the Seminyak area come sunset.

To meet a lot of waria you need to go to Jakarta - there are some admittedly dodgy clubs/ discos like JJ's or Stadium where they go - or Taman Lawang - which is a sort of drive through for lbs - you need to be a bit careful there though.

If you can understand a bit on indonesian then you can also try a website called pria punya selera - a lot of the girls post there with there handphone numbers

Selemat jalan

Comment

I'll have been in Thailand for many weeks before so I won't need mega-sex. As long as there is some waria action in Bali that should be fine. And I figure Bali must be nicer than Jakarta?

I guess there's no standard shorttime/longtime rates?

Comment

Well the last couple of times I've taken a waria back in jkt I've given them between 300 and 400K - and some will stay the night for that - provided your nice to them I think.

I think the rates in Bali will be higher than that though as its more of a dollar economy.

Have fun.

Comment

Hey, Pompeyguy - is this Fratton Park Pompey?

(I'm an Isle of Wighter meself!)

Comment

Hey Pigdog

I more or less live in Bali,,and last week had a 3some with Ella & Tasya from gallery june 2003 I think,,they have been down from Jakarta for a few months now,,and look like staying fulltime.
            200.000.00rp each for a few hrs....

Also one from Sulawesi that owns a beauty salon just opposite Poco Loco restaurant on Jalan Padma Utara Legian,,I popped over for a massage last week and she finished me off with a nice BJ for 100.000.00rp,,
            Remember her Jaidee,,she went up north before you could shoot her,,nice big thick cock???

Let me know when your heading over there,,I can give you the address where a few live,,just drop in the hotel and sit at the pool for a beer late afternoon and they will soon appear from there rooms..

Must be 20/30 decent Lb's in Bali at present...

Bali_Ken

Comment

Hey Ken, Just checked out the currency converter.  Gotta love those prices!  

And was checking out Ella from the Aug 03 shoot, what a cutie. But she has something taped to her butt, must be gone by now.

Comment

Ken

What level of monthly income _ in US dollars- would I need to live very well in Bali. In terms of comparative living costs, does Bali offer better value than living say in pattaya or AC??

regards

James

Comment

Thats right - Southsea by the sea.

Though currently on long term assignment in India - seen a few lbs in the streets hustling from cars but they're scary - I think they are eunuchs rather than TV/TS's - not sure I'm brave enough to ask.

Haven't seen any real lbs in any of the bars I go to - though the quality of the nightlife more than compensates - some of the bars remind me of the better places out in the sticks on Java and the Indian girls are wild.

No offence Ken - but I think those prices are a bit on the tight side - I once spent the night with Putri Sonya in Jkt and I don't think she'd have been happy with that sort of money - could be wrong though - I am a bit of a soft touch.

I do envy Ken though - more or less living in paradise - I've been there 4 times in the last year and to me; Jkt / Java / Bali haven't lost any of their shine - fantastic places, people, nightlife, culture, food, waria etc etc - and the lack of tourists going there (understandably for some nationalities) means even Kuta come Xmas / NY aint that crowded.

Im 40 yrs old and working my arse off in places like China and India so that I can retire there as quickly as possible ! - desperate eh ?

To anybody thats planning going there - do it - you'll never regret it - IMHO it knocks Malaysia/Sing/Thailand into a cocked (!)  hat.

ya udah

Comment

Originally posted by (Bali_ken @ Oct. 09 2004,19:51)
                    last week had a 3some with Ella & Tasya from gallery june 2003 I think,,they have been down from Jakarta for a few months now,,and look like staying fulltime.
                    200.000.00rp each for a few hrs....
                    Damn, there goes my favorite Ella. And I thought I was going to be her first

She is a beauty, at least pic wise. How about in person? Pretty? Friendly?

You lucky dog, you.

Pistolero

Comment

Hey Pompeyguy, I don't think you're desparate, I think you're fortunate! If I could work in Asia (not Iraq, I don't want to be a headless ladyboy lover) and keep my American salary, I'd be there in a minute.

I'd like to be in striking distance of Thailand for long weekends. To me, it seems moving to an exotic land is really living life, but perhaps the reality doesn't match the fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by
                        Anyone happen to know which of the Indonesian ladyboys featured on the site are from Bali?

How difficult is it to hook up with Balinese ladyboys?  I'm trying to decide if I should go to the PI or Bali.  Sure I'm spoiled by how easy it is the LOS.
                        I spent 4 days in Bali with the wonderful, and permantly horny, Fiona...can't remember the month of her pics. Great girl
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Hey Guys
                          About prices, I have only ONCE given a ladyboy 3000.000.00rp and that was for an all nighter,many other occassions its usually 150.000.00 to 250.000.00rp depending how I feel,and how they perform,never once have they dropped the bottom lip.They wouldn't have the nerve to ask me anymore..
                          Although,, I have spoken to a few that hustle guys for up to 500.000.00 or even 1 mill,rp..
                          So it depends on how you want to approach the deal,
                          Hey,,they are no different from our smooth talking thai girls,,cunning as shithouse rats..
                          Just for the record ,,a school teacher in Indonesia gets about 800.000.00 rp a month,,,so 2 tricks a week and there up with the lower income earners..

Pistolero...

If you intend going back there xmas time, I would book a room well in advance,,speaking to my travel agent that was on a break in Bali last week,,told me that all planes flying in and out of Ozz were wait listed from late dec to late jan...
                          Even now all of the good quality restaurants are booked in advance...

Ella,,she's been down here for a few months now and yes she is a gorgeous little doll, while I was playing with her she kept touching and stroking her friends cock as well,,,which I came to the conclusion she's a lesbian ladyboy,,and right up my alley....

Stewart.

Saw Fiona about 3 months back,10/15kg overweight,she must be in love,,but heard she's still around...

Jaidee,,

All the girls give you there best and allways ask when will you return,,,I think you left an impression on them,,,,
                          Email me if you want to come down for a few days,,flights are super cheap,,and accomm zilch..

Bali_Ken

Comment

Roderick

Living expences in Bali compared the rest of asia Including Jakarta I would think, about 40% to 50% cheaper...

For example the exchange rate for US$ is 9000rp
                            Most bars charge this for a beer.

An ozzie grain fed sirloin steak runs at about 60.000.00rp
                            Nasi goreng 15.000.00rp

Lease a 3 bedroom house in upmarket areas close to the beaches for around 30.million to 50 million a year,,with servants...that equates to US 4000.

Buy yourself a motorbike,a must in Bali,new US$1.200

A 30 minute taxi ride will cost you US$2.00

I know of lots of guys that comfortably live on 10.000.00rp
                            a month..
                            All comes down to what your budget is and life style...

Bali_Ken

Comment

Originally posted by (Bali_ken @ Oct. 11 2004,00:08)
                              Ella,,she's been down here for a few months now and yes she is a gorgeous little doll, while I was playing with her she kept touching and stroking her friends cock as well,,,which I came to the conclusion she's a lesbian ladyboy,,and right up my alley....
                              A lesbian ladyboy! Seems we have a new category!!!! I do like that image you described, though. Thanks for the prompt.

Strangely enough, I was just writing about a similar lesbian ladyboy trend (though not positively) on the Soi Cowboy thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X