X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas & new year

Havent posted for a while but the little fellas back Whats Thailand like for Christmas and New Year? What are the prices like on New Years Eve?

Beef
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Hi Bit Beefy - Watcha been up to?

Prices? Well, hotels are more expensive, but that's about it...

Are you back here over Christmas?

Comment

Beefy how's things man. I was in BKK last new years and although hotels were slightly more expensive and more booked out, the prices at the Nana did not seem to be any more expensive. But maybe I am just hansum man

Comment

good to see you back here Mr. Beef!! I wouldnt go there during the Xmas hols but thats just me. I said I wouldnt want to go to LOS during high season but I went last year to Phuket during Jan. and things seemed fairly normal. It looked busy but not crazy-plenty of talent to go around!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Hey Stogie, Ozzie, BB im good, been in hiding for a while got my self a girlfriend one of those non thai ones so tried to take a break from the LB's for a while lol... Na im kidding just been busy, bought a new toy so ive been working all the hours god sends to fund the toy the toys accesories, maintain my normal and squeeze in Thailand lol

I was gona cum out as i normally do end of november but im warming to the idea of coming out boxing day, 27th, 28th kina time and staying for new years... Ive got the time off just trying to get a flight now.as i am of the belief that the less i spend on the flight the more i have to spend there...is that tite or forward thinking....lol...anywho no direct services for under £1000 unless u wana fly with royal jordanian, kuwait air, quatar airways and stop off somewhere hostile for 10hrs for about £550 best ive seen is emirates but its a long stop over in dubai thats Coming up at £800 most ive ever paid is way under £600 so this is all new to me...

Ozzie where were u for new years? Bangkok? Pattaya? Phuket?

Come on guys i know someones got some New Years Eve Stories for me

BB i was kina with you on the not visiting in peak season which is December to January but then i thought about what id be doing if i stayed here and i got depressed lol looking around some hotels have high prices and some dont Nana Plaza appears unchanged for those dates.

As far as prices go i meant for the girls, taxi, food that kina stuff as in london or amsterdam u want a girl new years eve its double or triple the normal price, as for taxis ure looking at double or triple entry to clubs way over double and drinks around time and a half its ridiculous

Stogie hows Kui, tell her i said Hi.... Have u taught her how to make a nice roast turkey for the day?

Comment

I was in Pattaya for New Year's Eve the past two years and prices were the same as usual at most beer bars, and some even had free food. The Thais tend to overdue the firecrackers a bit but what the hell. Was at the Cupido Bar Complex around midnite which is like a big airplane hangar which magnafied the sound. Was hanging with the Conqistidor from Basque and a couple of other guys and we were just about the only customers at the Pom Bar so we had our pick of the best ladyboys.

I'm guessing discos such as Xcyte and Hollywood might have somewhat higher covers. Some hotels have a compulsory Xmas and New Years dinner to jack up prices but many don't. But book a room as early as possible cause it's the busiest week of the year and some hotels may even be fully booked now.

Comment

barfines often go up, sometimes to 1000 baht. One reason is to stop the girls from bar fining themselves and not working that night.

Hope to CYA
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks Pigdogg, i was thinking the same thing about the hotels, i need to get booking, the rest of the world has obviously planned there stuff well in advance, you know those people that book there holidays 6months to a year in advance and pay off for them im not that organised, i mean im phoning suppliers and there telling me they have 1 seat left on a plane lol Not good  

Now for the million dollar question lol where do i spend new years eve, Bangkok, phuket or pattaya, decisions decisions, well its better than asking myself what bar shall i go to in London so can complain....

Ill be there Snick  Just working out what date im coming in..

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Ozzie where were u for new years? Bangkok? Pattaya? Phuket?
                  I spent it in BKK, Casanova actually. All the girls got dressed up in evening dresses and looked spectacular. Then a few of us went to some disco miles away can't recall the name but there were a bunch of different clubs all in the one place. Good night was had by all.

Originally posted by
                  Now for the million dollar question lol where do i spend new years eve, Bangkok, phuket or pattaya
                  I am actually planning to be in Phuket on new years eve this year, still working out the details. But I guess I'd better get moving otherwise I might not be able to get a flight.

Comment

I have to be in Bangkok for New Years - have plans for the 2nd.
                    But if there is a crowd here for New Years we should do something.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I always in BKK for Xmas and new year. As far as im concerned its the best time. The weather is perfect,

You will find though just before new years eve a lot of the Girls will go back to see there family so your favourite honey may dissapear for the celebrations. The barfines do go up in BKK to 1000, Snick was correct.  

Anyway like Snick says nearer the time maybe we can make some plans for a beer up

Comment

Thats what i thought, same as song kran lol all the girls go home to there families, i have no intentions of seeing new years in, in chiang mai so ill just have to make do with whats there. Now instead of paying the 1000baht barfine you should bar fine her the day b4 and dont let her go back to the bar...lol..Cunning i know all that to save 20 squid well as u all said well see what happens closer to the date... Duno why but phuket for new years is at the forefront of my mind, or even walking street in pattaya bangkok as those of you who know me will know just doesnt do it for me the way phuket and pattaya does theres no beach but id rather be in bangkok with sickos like me than on a beach with no close friends surrounded by LB's and all her friends lol Just playing fellas...

What u doin for new years stog??

Comment

Originally posted by
                          Stogie hows Kui, tell her i said Hi.... What u doin for new years stog??
                          Looks like I'm with you!

I'll tell Kui you said 'hello' and hopefully we'll see you again later this year! The HBO crew were with us all yesterday and the pic below is of her and the shows producer/director Anthony taken at a restaurant yesterday...

Cheers, Beef man - btw... what is the new toy?

SB

Comment

What Show, What Show, cumon stogie, you know the rules, know half stories buddy.

New toy, bought a new Motorbike, leathers,Boots,Gloves, 2 Arai helmets, racing exhaust, thermals, datatool alarm and immobiliser, 2 chain locks, a ground lock, motion sensor spot light, had the garden dug up and relayed half of it with concrete to get the anchor lock in, knocked down half the wall so it had somewhere to sleep.. cost me a fortune and to think they say cars are expensive lol oh yeah and insurance lol All cos i havent got a friggin garage lol

Comment

Ah... you missed the story!

HBO and Channel 4 (UK) have teamed up to make a 90 minute documentary about transgendered people, and as an example of a success story they chose Kui. They filmed us at home and on the beach in Rayong. Went to her familys house and also interviewed us both.

(This forum gets a good plug!)

In the beach shots you can see the hat I am currently using as my avatr.

The film will be on Channel 4 by March and on HBO America by November!

Here is a picture of the crew at work yesterday...

Left is the co-producer and the Thai translater having a chat. The skinny guy is the crew director. At the back is Gavin (he's the gaffer - a kind of fix-it guy!) Then there is the producer, cameraman and the sound guy...

All the guys were really cool, and they came back and filmed at our house for a few hours after the day stuff...

I'll let everyone know the TV times when I get them!

Stogie Bear!

Comment

Working...
                              X