Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominant lb?

Gentlemen,

any recommendations for a real dominant ladyboy?

I like to serve and get a hard spanking. I also need corporal punishment with the cane.

Thanks for help

I heard Talesha likes to top and has a BIG dick dont know about the cane but hey if you up the baht I am sure she will help you out. Natalie is gorgeous and someone told me she like to fuck farangs with her huge dick!

Comment

Try Casanova and find one who speaks decent english so you can get clear about limits.

If S&M is more your thing than ladyboys, check out Chateau Jade. There thing is 12 hour sessions with two doms, pretty young doms. I was very impressed with the place but it's really not my scene and expensive by BKK sex standards though dirt cheap compared to the west.

I eered on the side of caution and went for S&M lite since it was my first time but heavy scenes can be arranged. I've told friends and they thought it wa spretty ballsy of me to go to a private home in a strange country and be under the control of girls who can't speak english for six hours. Somehow I have an easier time telling my str8 friends about this than about ladyboys.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 27 2004,17:43)
        Try Casanova and find one who speaks decent english so you can get clear about limits.

If S&M is more your thing than ladyboys, check out Chateau Jade.  There thing is 12 hour sessions with two doms, pretty young doms.  I was very impressed with the place but it's really not my scene and expensive by BKK sex standards though dirt cheap compared to the west.  

I eered on the side of caution and went for S&M lite since it was my first time but heavy scenes can be arranged.  I've told friends and they thought it wa spretty ballsy of me to go to a private home in a strange country and be under the control of girls who can't speak english for six hours.  Somehow I have an easier time telling my str8 friends about this than about ladyboys.
        Where is this Chateau Jade? Is it a walk in joint, and strictly a dungeon, or do they serve booze there too?

What kind of scenes are available? Though I'm not a slave boy (my dog's collar wouldn't fit me the last time I tried), it would be fun to "serve" a LB dominatrix, 'specially if she had a domme gg girlfriend.
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

http://www.dominachristy.com/

http://www.thaimistress.net/

Have a look. They are recommended at some forums. for myself i didnt try it.

Comment

sorry Fancylighters, none of the doms at Chateau Jade are ladyboys.

It's not a walk in place. You need an appointment and are picked up by car and brought there.

Food and drink are included in the price. After my six hopur session I drank three or four beers with the owner who's a real nice guy. I needed to unwind a bit! Although you can drink as much as you like, hey they're only paying 30 baht for beers, it's not encouraged to drink heavily because drinking will dull the sensation.

Normally you have two doms but I had three cause one was in training. I had a lite sensual session where pretty 22 year old doms were sitting on my face but if I wanted super hard core I coulda had it.

Comment

Kiki from Casanova would be a domme for you.....we have her in a video and JPG series doing it to some Thai dude. if you want to, just go to Casa and grab her and tell her to bring a like-minded friend. Natalie would domme also if you asked her.

Comment

Had the pleasure of spending a bit of time with both Kiki and Natalie on my last trip in August - thank you Asian TS!

I would hazard a guess that while Natalie is the bigger and better looking girl, Kiki would be the better domme - seemed to have a bit more kink to her personality. Both were great and relable as far as showing up when we agreed.

Comment

Who is the one with the Red hair in Casanova, i forgot her Name because i am not into that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 28 2004,18:35)
                    Kiki    from Casanova  would be a domme for you.....we have her in a video and JPG series doing it to some Thai dude.  if you want to, just go to Casa and grab her and tell her to bring a like-minded friend.     Natalie would domme also if you asked  her.
                    Can I get a gg and lb to domme me? Even better, a chick to domme a lb AND me ("make" us do "unspeakable" things to each other?)?
                    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Oh boy I hope Talisha is Dom. She looks tasty.

I'd skip Chataue Jade in favor of Mistress Midori. The owner of CJ is a bit scary

Comment

Please inform about yor experiences. I would like to have my 1st one...

G

Comment

Originally posted by (googoo335 @ Oct. 12 2004,20:32)
                          Please inform about yor experiences. I would like to have my 1st one...

G

I don't know in BKK , but if you ever travel to Berlin, this is the place that I received my best beating ever by a Polish tall girl (1.83m) Julie ( working name)ith everything at the right place cost 300DM but money well spend the name of this place is L'Atelier this private club have a select upscale clients. Let me know if you need the address.

Lovelane

Comment

Working...
                          X